New Broke Woman Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Lol i am a female. Hmmm i never felt as though i was being talked to like a female... Lol didnt detect any (lame) pick ups. Lol. It may have confused you when i made reference to my girlfriend... (Lesbian) so i also wasnt looking out 4 any lame pick ups lol.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

2. #283 theratdude64, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

Nice :) yeah I do some LST in early flower.  My big thing I've done is let the plant be really bushy in veg, then put it in flower and LST the hell out of it  pulling it open into a large open bush.  Worked great for me 

Hard to say, I've had some that are like "DAMN!!!" stinky in veg, and others of the same strain that weren't. Both kicked ass in flower :shrug:  I've noticed the stinkier ones have sticky stems even in veg. Like if you super crop or something, fingers get sticky.

And nice :) My dad is gay, married legally to an awesome man that we all love :metal:

I just did a ton of ventilation rebuilding and posted pics in my thread.  You should check those out to see how the ventilation is that would apply to the larger tent and bigger light, got some decent pics.  

3. Okay, ill check it out. Im going to be purchasing a home by Jan so ill have more freedoms. Shortly after ill be moving to Colorado probably. Me and one of my bruhs (in im a dominant lesbian lgbt greek fraternity) wants to get into the medical business as well so we can both grow up to 12 plants legally without a license if we bring our women with us. (6per adult, 12 per residence max) so ill be moving there to perfect it and maybe supply dispensaries there after 2 years... Thats my goal so here im trynna keep it discrete as hell. Like i have not had company or nun JUST IN CASE. Lol paranoia i guess.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410835240.828826.jpg
    Im done with LST... I feel like its too much. I do it and cone home from wrk and it looks like u did nothing so ill let her (crossing my fingers for a HER) focus on flowering...

T ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410835348.288223.jpg
    This is the auto i was gonna give up on but its moving so i wont. I put the seed str8 into the 5gal once it sprouted to avoid transplanting an auto... Big mistake. Ive learned from it and it wont happen again. All autos from now on are gonna be in a seedling tray then a 1gal....

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410835453.163690.jpg

Thats hw things were when i got home. Looks okay to me. Anything i need to work on?

5. ???

6. 😒

7. Lookin good :) is the mistake that they spent too long growing a root system? I've always heard you want em in their final container too, so tis news to me :-/

If that's the reason, hempy buckets would be terrible for autos :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thats the EXACT reason. This plant is weeks old and looks like the rest did week 1

9. I duno about auto's but I've noticed that when I transplant up, I control the size of the plant itself.  Right in a 3 gallon smart pot from seed made it get giant fan leaves, the plant itself was BIGGER.  I have smaller/more fans when I transplant up.  

10. Interesting... I know autos should not be transplanted but maybe i should have put it in a 1gallon bucket instead of a 5gallon bucket... Oops! I knw next time. At least it was a free seed...

Or even 3 gal....

11. I loved my 3 gallon  but it's a bit large for my conditions :lol:

Score! Sounds like I'm getting an auto I'll get to play with too :)

12. Kool!!! I have a few more im gonna grow. Not now doe... Ima start them in a seedling tray or solo cup. Then put into 1 gallons to live.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410977615.018920.jpg

Last update until i see some pistils. Im loosing anxiety over it lol.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411244014.976942.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411244052.195198.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411244069.498855.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411244089.282101.jpg

These are taking forever to show sex... Been under for 2 weeks nw... Can anyone tell sex?

15. Hey Tip is this your 1st grow
    I ask because you have either done this before or have a knack for growing
    also you have a very good knowledge of growing from what I have seen so far

16. only one pic, the first one, says female to me.  It's also the only one that says anything at all to me lol.  I kinda see a white pistil hair pokin out.  It'll start shooting little white hairs out of tiny pods when it's a chick.  Took mine ~12 days or so? 

17. This is my 1st time flowering. Ive grown other plants b4... But for some reason it seems like i never get the most common issues. I got good soil, and back seeds in here now so i guess i got a green thumb. That and i do my research b4 i do anything. I was on here months b4 i flowered this. I try nt to waste my time.