Did I Come Off Too Strong?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bladezz, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Me and this girl have been talking alot recently, and yesterday I visited her at work and she said message me tonight on FB so we can chill. So I message her "Hey cutie are you done work?"

Did I come off too strong? I saw her online in the chat and she never "read" my message but I assume she could bypass that?

FIY she has a ex that just cheated on her should I back off for awhile?

2. Feel it out man. Ur man sences will guide u..... i hope

3. If her man just cheated on her she might just use you as a quick rebound so id watch out if you want more than just a hookup. But yeah she is very voulnerable right now.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4.  I assume if she's told you that her boyfriend cheated on her she might have told you a little more to give you some sort of clue about her intentions. So it might have been too much too soon depending on how long you two have been talking.

But I also dated someone who would occasionally show up on chat but didn't read a message, so there's that too. Has she seen the message or said anything since?

5. I still can not wrap my head around why guys use pet names with girls they just met or are only talking to. I think it's weird as fuck. I did it like once when I was 16 or something.

6. For real. Miss me with that.

7. If you have been talking to her for awhile why didn't she just offer her phone number verse saying hit me up on Facebook. I think if she was really interested she would of said text/call me?

8. Yea I saw her with her Ex today I think they might be back together
    Oh well lol

9. you should have said "hay big booty cutie, wanna snack on my slim jim later?". always works

10. Sorry to hear that

11. ^best answer^

12. Haha I dont even care about the bitch no more

She fucked some new dude plus her ex and having them in the same room and shit

13. After the love guru everyone seems to think weed smokers get pussy like boy bands, why come to us for love advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Just wanted some opinions bro

15. #16 WaxPayne, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014

?? Lol you can't be serious... everyone? I didnt even know that many people saw that movie. 

GC has a "Sex, Love and Relationships section" in fact, I applaud OP for actually posting in the right section. 

You think you're still in the General Section or something ? :confused_2:

yeah I learned my lesson at 16 that you never do that until you've fucked the girl for atleast a month straight