My Green Bucket

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Meruk, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Hi my name is Meruk and I live in The Netherlands
    I am still in school and I am 18 years, also I have never smoked weed in my life
    if my first grow is done it will be my first joint or whatever I will be using to smoke it.

Like I said this is my first grow ever and I decided to do it hydroponical, since I read that the quality is better and it is easier to maintain etc.

I have one Pineapple express auto in the soil at the moment and a tiny White Widow seedling
    I bought the Pineapple because I wanted to make the cuttings of her but I found out that doesnt work for auto's hehe...
    So I ordered one white widow seedling to start of with :)

So I wanted to do it DWC style and wanted to make it all by myself (because it is more fun )
    I bought a 30 liters (8 gallon) box with lid and made 4 holes in it fitting the 13 cm (5 inch) net pots.
    I still need some items before I can begin growing them hydro like:
    -Nutrients
    -Air pump
    -Rockwool
    -Clay pellets
    -ph test kit

I will be growing in my garage on a workbench, which I will make walls around and paint it with latex paint. and some kind of curtain in front of it under a 125 watt CFL ( I will be upgrading to another 125 Watt CFL when I have the money for it but first the other stuff)

And here some pics of my Pineapple express and my white widow
    Pineapple Express:
    PE1.jpeg

White Widow:
    WW1.jpeg

2. #4 Meruk, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  3. Im here subbing up now!! When did you last water her?

4. Plants sleep at night, they will perk up when its light .

5. #13 Meruk, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Ah thanks for the info it is indeed at night here the lamp comes tomorrow :D

I watered her today :)
    And welcome ofcourse :smoking:

My hydroponics journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1326469-my-green-bucket.html

6. Lol i think weve solved that one basil =)

7. Haha we all were like that. After a few ladies you learn not to worry about stuff. I put in some horrid looking clones today but i dont care. Theyll grow into some sexy bitches in a week =)

8. So today the light bulb finally got in!
    And wired the socket for it so finally some progress (still this journal feels like talking to myself :p)

Tomorrow I will finish the closet that I'm building for me plants then just wait for money nutrients phtest kit and then I am done with the setup and the growing can begin!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409346771.628834.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409346807.377271.jpg
    The bulb is way bigger than I expected lol

My hydroponics journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1326469-my-green-bucket.html

9. I'm subbing in and props to you man. When I'm sick my girls hate me because I ignore them lol.

Can't wait to see how your hydroponics turn out! Hydro makes me nervous lol.. Good job and good luck!

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Thanks alot man appreciate it!
    And welcome aboard

I will get some pics of the pineapple in a second and the white widow isnt growing fast could be that I compare it with the pineapple express (auto)

And apparently I got a weird smell in my room? Could be of the wood maybe I dont smell it since im still sick so any ideas anyone? Like the toxicity of the glue in the wood?