Is This Girl Done Liking Me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KaliKush25, Aug 17, 2014.

1. I really like this girl and about a week ago I made the first move and we both liked it. Her friends told me that she really likes me but I'm starting to think otherwise. Last night we were at another concert and I texted her to try to meet up but it seems like she didn't want to. I would walk across the whole venue to receive a text that the we're going back to the other side and it was like that the entire night. At the end of the night when I finely found her, she didn't say a thing time and walked away after 2 minutes. Plus she knew I needed a ride home but didn't offer so I was left there until about 2 in the morning. Do you think I did something wrong to make her act this way towards me? I really like this girl and have for about 6 months so I kind of feel really bad and like she doesn't really care about me. What should I do? Should I text her and just ask why she was like that or should I just wait for her to text me? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. She doesn't like you bro you're just gonna have to get over it and move on.

3. Fuck that bro Dont just take it as a loss n move on get a answer or at least try. I ain't saying hoard her ass but just ask got nothing to lose if she ain't feeling you anyway right?

4. Just say fuck her if she comes back to you cool whatever but don't go chasing waterfalls bro

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

5. Most girls aint talking to just one dude, sorry but someone else has got her attention. No worries, there is plenty more fish in the sea

Roll Another One.

6. Letting her know you liked her was what you did wrong. Women only want what they can't have. It's freakin stupid. Take this from a guy who's got his 5 year anniversary next month.

7. ^ I agree. you should never car much about a girl until she's committed to you and your girlfriend. 

telling her that you like her is the worst but also doing things like mssged her all the time and continuing to mssg her when she shows no sign of interest / doesn't seem to care is the same. she basically knows you want her and are obsessing over her and she'll basically be turned off.

definitely don't mssg her. chasing girls never worked for me and I doubt it works for many. it works in movies lol.  

if I girl likes you she will talk to you and invite you to things also and if you invite her out to anything or want to meet up with her she will be excited and she will make sure to see you. 

so ya forget it, unless you want to feel like shit stop going after her, she's clearly not interested.

I never told her directly. Her friends were questioning why I was nervous to make the first move and one said "probably because he like her" and I did really respond, as in I'm agreeing. But I never really said that I liked her. 

9. Are you ugly?

10. #10 KaliKush25, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Haha. No I'm not ugly. I'm actually very good looking. And I know that I probably sound like an asshole with an extremely high ego but I'm not; my ego is the last thing I'm worried about. Lol. Just very chill and generous.

11. sounds like she was jammin out with someone else at the concert, or she just doesnt like you. take a breather pale, it happens often when you just randomly make moves on girls without forming a strong bond first.

12. Do you think she just wanted a night with her friends? Because I was with her last night (we were not alone, with some other friends) and she was talking to me a lot and laughing at a lot of things that I would say. Is this why guys say women are hard to figure out? Lol

13. Imagine in your head your life except with many more women that are down to fuck. In any random social event, you're basically expecting to get hit on by at least 2 women. I think it's easier to shrug off the lesser pick when you're used to having many options. Are you going to make everyone happy and spare everyone's feelings?

At least that's how I see it...

14. Oh no I understand, but that definitely impacts how one would see the situation

15. As a girl, let me tell you it does not sound like she is interested. People want to spend time with the people they like. Then again, feelings aren't an exact science. Just do your thing, flirt with her a bit, and if she flirts back, your golden, if she doesn't, move on dude. No point in wasting your time on someone who isn't interested. You may miss other opportunities.

16. you're old news bro 

17. #17 *ColtClassic*, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Sounds like she did nothing to initiate interaction or even meet the bare minimum requirements of how a friend or acquaintance would act in that situation.

Even if there is some magical way you can get her to "like" you, is it really worth all this effort? Do you really want to put in 99% effort into a "relationship" because a girl is beautiful and attractive when she can't even give you the basic courtesy of responding to you or acknowledging your presence?

Give up on her. She is obvoiusly a waste of time.

She is either:

A.) Not interested in you, in which case all of your effort will be wasted.

B.) Is interested in you, in which case she seems to just be making your life difficult and is still not worth the effort.

So even in your best case scenario here she is still not worth your time.

There is no value in this relationship - she brings absolutely nothing to the table.