New Glass Today

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by crf, Aug 17, 2014.

1. #1 crf, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    My new Medicali Bubbler

20140816_235534.jpg 20140816_235556.jpg

The wife's new bubbler and spoon

20140816_235644.jpg 20140817_000105.jpg

And the rest of the family

20140809_205000.jpg

The glass bug has hit me, a mobius or sovereignty piece is next on the list! :smoke:

Edit:  I just realized that this should have probably went in the water pipes section.  Moderators, if you feel so inclined, please move this to the appropriate section.

2. Looks like one big happy family! How does the bubbler work? 

3. #3 crf, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    We broke in the medicali bubbler tonight and it hits insanely nice for a bubbler its size.  It stacks bubbles all the way to the top of the piece but never came through the mouthpiece thankfully.  It is probably going to be my go to flower piece from now on.

4. Hey I have those klipsch speakers too, pretty cheap for a nice subwoofer. Nice bubbler, if I ever get a bub I want a brand name one like that medicali. Fuckin sick illidelph too, whats the blue latch for?

5. Nice collection. Are they new? They look very unused.

6. @[member="JaysForDays"] The blue K clip keeps the showerhead downstem from coming up when you pull the slide.  The neck is removable too and also has one.

@[member="Old School Smoker"] The top 4 pictures are all brand new pieces.  I took the last pic just after a very very thorough cleaning. I have had the Roor for a couple of years and Illadelph a few months.  The nail, dab tool, and the Roor slide are brand new and haven't been used yet.    I'm a little OCD when it comes to keeping my stuff clean.  I can't stand a dirty piece so I usually give whatever piece I use a good Iso bath ever time I smoke out of it.  Thats one of the reasons I paid illadelph's stupid high prices on that bubbler.  It breaks down into 5 pieces so I can really scrub out the insides easily.