Greenhouse Med Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rcmeds, Aug 16, 2014.

1. i started my med grow in the greenhouse for the first time. i fill i  messed up and didnt put them in pots and now the grow has gott'in out of hand. its now augest 16th and no flowering has starting thier no room for the plants to go. really need some help if anyone got any suggestions it would really help. keep in mind this is my first time useing a website to ask questions. if u need pic i will try to post them but im out of ideas. but atleast they all healthy. i putt idicas on 1 side and sativas on the other got to crawl in just to manage them lol.

2. pictures is a must to see what your problem is.. you can try to describe it with a thousand words, but a pictures shows us the problem so someone can try to solve it.

3. errg when i first posted it gave options to put pic.im so new which one of the
    View attachment 1532775
    View attachment 1532775
    se tabs i can put pic on ? i have no idea what im doing lol.

i guess it work lol. sorry im new at this

4. Your pictures are thumbnails. Also can you get a picture back further maybe and one where u was. And also tell us as much as you can. Are they filling your room in to much, is that your problem? Are they getting to tall?

5. yes very tall almost 8ft im 6ft and i need a stool to stand on to bend them to the center. i have to crawl down low just to get in to check shit out. so u cant see the pic?
    i fill like im cutting to much and taking too much away.

6. the wood beam is the 8 ft marker then it rounds off to 9ft to the center 2holes of the green house not sure what to do. thier not flowering yet wtf?

Attached Files:

7. i know i dont want them leaning against the damm green house for mold issues.and the tops cant be hitting against the nugs when they do decide to come lol

8. I can see them, just small, like a thumbnail. You know! But, lol. I dont have a good answer for you. It sounds like its a cluster fuck. I dont think you should start taking branches either. It sounds like its to late to train or supercrop. Id ride it out and let them be. Keep good airflow over them to keep them dry.
    Maybe you should post in the greenhouse section.

9. I see, much better.. ok so have you thought of supercropping or training the tops down to where you need them?

10. wont super croping make even more bushing out lol i have no more room ive cut the tops so many times

11. under neath is  more the 2foot high of clearing for air but my idica side is just one big bush mess

12. i could try to watch some videos on supercroping more. im perrty sure its going to make even more growth. and wont it be bad to cut when flowering should be happing anytime if thier not already. just slight sign of hairs at the moment

13. And every time you cut a top 2 more comes.

Can you take the house down?

14. lol i wish. but i got trailer trash right fucking behind me. im perrty sure the girl thats 20 feet away from my grow is a tweeker. so hideing is a facter.i do have my washington state med but i still have to worrie about theft.

15. Look into supercropping. It might be the only thing to do tell someone else has a better plan.

16. why i got sensors and camers in all angles and a m-80 to make them piss thier selfs if they try to get me at night lol.

17. ok thank you for your time.i look more into it. like my blueberry gots well over 20 tops not sure she wants to be cut anymore lol.

18. You can supercrop multiple times. Once the plants recover u can crop. They say you can do it in flower too