Do You Ever Wish You Had A Mind Friend?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by just one toke, Aug 16, 2014.

1. I just smoked a nice j of some strong sativa and I'm just lost in my mind thinking about shit and when I do this with homies I feel like I'm not good at communicating my ideas so it doesn't work but if I had a homie that was inside my mind and high with me and we had like super awesome thinking connection so like everything made sense to us and we could both get lost on these ideas rather than trying to communicate to the other person what the fuck were rambling about cause you just sound super high.

This probably makes no sense cause I'm super high and that's the point. I want someone that would just understand what I mean so I can talk to them about it rather than just trying to tell them what I mean. I'll come back in a couple hours when I sober up to explain what I mean haha

2. A tulpa?  Jesus h christmas on toast.
    [​IMG]

3. Get some paper and a pen. Learn how to construct and order your thoughts, its makes mind convos easier when there aren't 50 ideas tryna fly at once

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. A mind friend?  Is that a thing?

5. My ex was a mind reader when he was high it was crazy he always knew what I was thinking idk how he did it.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I would say in a way our conscious minds sort of act like a friend. It tells you whats right from wrong, you can speak your thoughts without feeling out of place, and I think its healthy for people to be in a good mental relationship with their mind

7. You want an imaginary friend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Have you heard of Captain Rob?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Well, I read that tulpa thing lol.. I guess you can say I have a tulpa? I have conversations with myself, in my mind of course. I'll explain things to someone as if I'm really talking to them, but in my mind(i dont say it out loud lol).  I'll kinda like.. direct myself in life through talking to myself. If I'm having an issue, I talk it out with myself and have a conversation back and forth with myself.

Its hard to explain cuz I was just thinking about this last night actually.

Guess I'm going fucking crazy lol

10. I was born with one I thing. But I don't get any answers. So Im just solving my own minds problems...or maybe my brains my best friend?

11. doesn't sound crazy to me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. whats the difference between a "mind friend" and your conscience? that little voice that tells you what ur thinking.. thats kinda like your friend. kinda

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Well I for example today went shopping.. Kinda like I was talking to someone with me, I was saying in my head to them what I needed to get. like "oh yea the tupperware is over here" "i gotta grab this" etc kinda shit.. I'm a mental patient LOL

14. you don't talk to yourself in your head? i have full on conversations, reminders, jokes, ridicule, debates.. it's a party in there.

15. you mean like...your conscience? lol
    sometimes when im high ill sit there and laugh at myself because of what is going on in my head. 

16. lmao....lol.. My Mexican construction foreman once told me in broken English...."Kevin....you thinka too much" lol...and you know what. He is was right.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

17. A........ Mind... Friend?

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

18. Dude, you shouldn't smoke weed.

19. Maybe not smoking enough ?