Nutrients Vs Ph?? So Many ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bdub2283, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Haha, well I didn't really go off about anything just saying I was gonna try some different things in trying to find the right PH level and see what the plants seem to prefer. Somebody told me something wasn't going to work I tried it and it did work so no biggie but that's why you have to try things for yourself sometimes. Not trying to argue here.

2. what soil are you using?
    it could be due to the ph of the soil being bad[​IMG]
    use this chart and change ph according to what the plant wants
    oh and flush flush flush before you try to do anything

3. I'm using Coco Coir mixed with Perlite. I'm trying to keep my PH right at 6.

4. treat coco like hydro better go with 5.8

5. Well unfortunately I don't have a high dollar PH tester so I'm rolling with the liquid tester so I have to go by color which ranges .5 each color so it's not gonna be exact I'm just gonna try to keep it within the .5 range I need it. Thanks for advice and info I have heard you should treat Coco just like hydro.

6. I will say this for my plant and I'm using CFL's by the way and it's bag seed, despite all her flaws including PH problems, Cal-Mag defeciency and a bit of nutrient burn her buds are pretty big and very dense and nice and frosty especially for only being in week 5 of flower!! I've screwed up a bit but I'm def not gonna complain about the buds right now.

7. I'm new to all this so I'm not sure how to post pics from my phone or I would.

8. As long as your PH stays between 5 and 7, and spends most of its time between 5.5 and 6.5 it will be perfectly fine 

9. How do I post pics from my IPhone it will not just let me copy and paste from my gallery?

10. I upload my photos from my phone to photobucket, their app is pretty good. Once they are on photobucket you can then click share, then copy the link to your clipboard and past it in to any thread.

The other way is to view the forum in its full version and click add attachment or something. I only ever use the full version on my android but never upload photos straight to the forum. It's handy having all my growing photos online in one place for whenever I want to show them 

11. There are a few times in my feeding cycle and i do not have to adjust ph.

I add nutes (fox farm) and check the ph and its always 5.8 other times i use alot of oh down.

Paging Dr. Green Thumb