Kevieboys Growth Of Bomb Seeds.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Tonight the don goes into her rez and then into the tent 😁. Forgot to do it yesterday had a lot of running to do and went out with my niece trick or treating lol. Will post pics tonight 😁

2. Excited!!!!! Was chuffed when you said it poped!

Sent from my BONG-IV:XX using Grasscity Fourm app

3. Me too 😁. Just still bummed its not the thc bomb but oh well lol 😆

4. What type is it then?

5. I dont know lol. I bought an assorted mix from big buddha seeds and the seeds were mixed together and just labeled on the package so it can be any of the 10 that i got lol. Its gonna be fun thats all i know 😆

6. It would've been great if you could have grown them all out at the same time and try to figure out which is which

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I woulda been lost as hell still being a noob 😁. But if i had the knowledge to do so and the space hell yeah 😊

8. Fun though!
    Post a pic of the packet? Easier than typing in all10 types?!

9. Only 4 were named and the other 6 were upcoming like test seeds lol. So theres white and red dwarf i believe syrup and another one i forgot the other one. I ordered it from herbies though if you want to look lol

10. They must of sold out but i found them on seedsman and the other strain is deimos

11. Sorry kevie but iv got to sleep now!
    Its 2:05am. Not that i want to sleep!

12. Right lol. Ok night mate 😁

13. Sorry was absolutly out of it last night!
    Sounds like no matter what it turns out to be its going to be a nice! And a good stone!

14. Right lol

15. Oh i forgot the don went into her rez and into the tent. I need to find a couple bricks to lift her closer to the light. Pics tonight 😊

16. Heres the quick pic update of d.d. and her little sis the don. Lol that sounds funny 😆😂
    Ooops forgot the pics lol
    Oh and got some bricks coming tomorrow 😊

Attached Files:

17. The don is looking so cute lol.

18. Yeah she is 😊

19. I did that once sort of

Got a 20 pack of free beans from peakseedsbc

Grew out like 5 different beans and tried to guess strains from their site. They dont have many strains so its surely possible.

20. Gotta try this!!