All About That Booty

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ByePhilipe, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Sup blades.

This is my new thread centered around my butt challenge. It's a 30 day challenge to help keep me motivated so that I don't silently fail by myself.

I want a ton of blades and bladies to join us to motivate each other with our effort and progress.

I hope lots of people will join me in a butt transformation. Feel free to post pictures, questions, or whatever. I'm not a fitness expert at all but I know we have some really knowledgeable people around the city.

Please don't come in here asking for pictures from the participants of this thread. I don't want it to be a sexual thread.

However, If someone wants to post to show progress, that would be awesome!

Now let's get some perky, firm asses on deck.

Today I'm doing:

http://youtu.be/QMT2qvZpspU

And

http://youtu.be/bYO8V-6IFs0

2. You can do it!

3. Get it, train!

4. Don't we need before and after shots?

I second this.

6. My heart is racing and legs are shaking. I'm sweaty all over. I would say day one was a success.

Who else is in? Let's go!

7. Good Job. How minutes are you doing a day?

8. #9 ByePhilipe, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    About 20. I did some planks after both of those videos that were about 9 minutes each. Give or take a minute or two of talking.

I should probably get up to at least 30.

Why? What are you thinking?

Edit: I also walked a mile and back to the store today.

9. so u tryna get an ass

10. #11 Akademicks, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014

As a general goal, it's good to get atleast 30mins of physical excercise a day; and it lowers breast cancer. You'll be surprised of what 30mins of excercise can do.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/12754/20140811/30-minutes-of-exercise-all-it-takes-to-lower-breast-cancer-risk.htm

11. I have one but it's getting droopy and flat lol. It's a tragic situation so drastic measures need to be taken.

12. Good morning people. It's day 2. No one has joined me yet. Where are you guys?

Anyway. I did 11 minutes of this work out before church. I'm gonna finish it out and do some other core exercises today.

http://youtu.be/KUjFh4J1dnc

My legs and butt are soooo sore but that just means progress already starting day one!
    Woot!

13. #14 JuggaNugz, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    All I can say is squats, and two joints a day that's my recommendation.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

14. Do you ever do hip thrusts? Sorry if they're in one of the vids you posted and my lazy ass just didn't see it.

But yeah, they'll light a fire under your ass. So to speak :laughing:

I started doing them regularly, both bodyweight and with the barbell, and I can sure tell a difference! My squats, deadlift, and cleans have all improved as well. They may look a little silly to do, but eh, who gives a fuck?

Good luck to you with your workouts :smoke:

15. day 1 for me today. ive been using this app i downloaded recently that gives you little body weight work outs for you to do. you can specifically target your arms, legs, abs, glutes, cardio or you can do a full body work out. you can chose between a 10, 20 or 30 minute work out and it shows with a little video how to do the techniques, its cool and free
    but ANYWAY i did 20 mintues of strict booty wurk tonight
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408426194.537774.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408426208.603374.jpg

then i hopped on the rickety ass elliptical trainer we have here at the house, put it on medium resistance and did some cardio for 30min.

stretched, showered, and smoked after, felt good. :cool:

16. Good job ladies, keep it up.

Once ur 30 days is up, if you have access to a gym and are able to do weighted squats with a barbell (or even at home with dumbbells) your results will really start to kick up.

17. This thread made me think of nicki minaj new music video. Anyways keep up the good work if you make it to 30 days your almost guaranteed to see results. Im lucky or unlucky ive always had junk in my trunk with little chicken legs (im a dude so no dirty thoughts)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app