Tongue The Bung

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Lol i hate getting called boring just because I dont like the idea of inserting my tongue into a colon

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nothing wrong with tongue punching her fartbox as long as it's clean.

3. "(Asshole) might lick yo asshole, dont judge me." Ab-Soul

But ive eaten plenty ass, i feel sex shouldnt be censored.
    If ur eating some pussy the majority of the times u wont even have to adjust ur neck to reach that butthole haha. So fuck it, its there so lick it then maybe fuck it.

Also i played Kings cup last night and the "never have i" shit came up and i was the only person to drink on the account that ive had my ass licked hahaha. Even out of the chicks.

4. Agreed, Fresh out of the shower.... I don't get blown otherwise either, so clean and fresh is always a good start.

I don't expect her to return the favor, nor do I really care to be honest, I just like eating at the bung after a few orgasms.

5. I can't say I actually ever got inside, just the bung. little tongue action.

6. Lick after she took a dump. Now that's a fantasy

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    Date cleaner women?

8. It's probably more fun bunging the tung, instead.

9. Yeah not for that long though. Like a minute while eatin the pussy. Just depends on the mood. She said it feels weird but kinda good. Haven't done it in a while but looks like I'm gonna tomorrow just cause 😎

10. Plus your nose is right there anyways so why not your tongue lmao. You could tell if it's not a good idea if you know what I'm sayin

11. Down as fuck to give, but helllll no to receiving.

12. I love giving it to a clean butt but stay away from mine.!

13. I'm down to eat out some asshole, especially in the shower.

14. Licking a girl's butt? All part of my pussy eating routine... makes em quiver from excitement  B)

Being on the receiving end feels fucking good too!

#teamfreak

15. As long as she's clean, I see no problem with trying it. I wouldn't make a habit of it though. I'd save it for the special occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Y'all are some nasty motherfuckers, :lol:
    But really to each their own. I'm just never putting my tongue in someone's asshole.

17. In the words of Randall, "you never go ass to mouth."

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Im a girl and me and my girlfriend LOVE it! It actually feels so good to her that i can make her cum just from it.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app