Tongue The Bung

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Aug 16, 2014.

1. I luhhh dat sheeeet

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

2. it sure was a surprise for me, lemme tell ya! your lady will thank you.

3. holla atcha boy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My boyfriend is an ass man, so he loves to do it to me. I think it's okay, but generally it makes me uncomfortable. Its good prep work for putting the butt plug in, or anal. But I could take it or leave it. 

meh. 

5. I think that's why so marriages break up, one person is boring vanilla and the other is little freaky

6. vanilla ice cream with Hershey hot fudge sounds good yo.

7. There are so many wrong ways to take this post :laughing:

Clearly youre into that kinky shit :p

8. I've had some guys lick my asshole for like 20 minutes straight. That shit is bommmmmmb.

9. I'd rather have a dick in my ass than a tongue. I won't say no to it but I'm not gonna do it.

10. I love getting my ass licked... by women lol

I know your statement is true for me and my now Ex girlfriend. I started getting bored of the relationship because not only did it become sexless, but she would only do Missionary or Cowgirl. She didn't like me eating her out, she didn't like me tossing her salad, wouldn't go down on me, wouldn't do doggy style or any other position.

12. I know everyone has their preference but I'm just going to say this: The anus is where feces comes out...you know, waste. I will never put my tongue in such a place.

13. Who the fuck doesn't like getting their twat licked and sucked lol. I couldn't be a relationship where the person didn't like to experiment with sex.
    Thank god my wife is freaky ;)

14. I havent got a good laugh from a thread in a while! No tounge punching the fart box for me ladies.

15. I havent got a good laugh from a thread in a while! No tounge punching the fart box for me ladies.

16. oh yes i loove to eat ass, but then again i lick toes, bite, pull hair, choke, and want all those things done to me as well...definitely a freak. my lady has a tough time keeping up sometimes haha.

17. Sure i enjoy giving and receiving rimm jobs

18. What a bunch of Freaks
    I love it

19. gross...   Im sorry but I'll never lick an asshole. Im open to slipping a finger in there if she's into that, but my tongue isnt touching an anus.

Far Far Far from being vanilla