New Bowl (Pic Inside)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Krogers141, Aug 16, 2014.

1. #1 Krogers141, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    So this is my new bowl what do you think?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. reminds me of this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4kbvf6Fd4

name it stello

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lol, thats not a bowl, its a pipe.

What?

It looks like it'll change colors when you smoke out of it. Probably looks pretty cool when smoked out of when clean too

5. Which part of my post are you confused by?

I mean unless you're trying to be literal, people always call a spoon shaped pipe like that a 'bowl'.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Learn something new everyday.

Never heard anyone call a pipe a bowl before. Usually just the part the weed goes n is a called a bowl in california. Maybe its a regional thing.

8. Nice lookin piece. Is the bowl very big?

9. #9 AlexJustOneMore, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014

Florida here, we call em bowls. I ask someone to pass their spoon and they'll tell my ass to walk to the kitchen.

Though bowl is the part where you pack the bud we just refer to the entire piece as a bowl.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. That would have to stay clean just so you can watch that happen everytime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Dood cut ur nails. I was like oh cool chick got a nice bowl. Then saw the hairy leg 0-0

12. My bad they literly grow out like that in the matter of hours :laughing:

I had never heard the term spoon until I found this forum, honestly :) It's always just been a pipe or a bowl. But, I totally see where spoon plays in...kind of makes me think of heroin though, so I'll stick with bowl lol

14. I've, personally, only ever called them pipes or bowls. I didn't hear the term "spoon" until doing some research online.

15. In Connecticut, a glass spoon is usually called a bowl, unless it's a lame metal one (or occasionally a ceramic on) then it's referred to as a pipe. But it changes all over the place.

Now about the bowl, itll get the job done, it's not my taste, but if you like it then that's all that matters.

16. That was nasty yo

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. I literally just found out that they are called spoons as well. I have always called the whole thing a bowl. I only refer to it as a pipe because my LHS will not sell to people who call it a bowl, only pipes.
    But its always been a bowl to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. dude your nails are scary. like how can u be gettin pussy with hands lookn like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Woe dude that pipe is tricked the fuck out homie!! I wish I had it!

• Like Like x 1