Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Of You Blow Glass Amateur Or Professionally ? Looking To Learn The Trade.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snoopdog6502, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Well, I have the bigger torch and can eat up some glass. I am going to start buying large tube by the case and pounds of colors. Some of my nice colors are $80 a pound.

So, now I need to drop a couple hundred bucks a month on glass to work with. Cant make anything without it.

2. #522 snoopdog6502, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I sold this case for $100 and the woman made me feel like shit for not getting enough.

pipes32615.jpg

Im the mother fucking one who does all the work so she realy has no business telling me shit.

She does not know about the new torch. still she pays that much attention.

She should leave all business to me and be happy for me.

3. #523 Kevieboy420, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Shit id gladly pay $100 for all that its way worth it.

My only problem would be which one to use first lol

4. I think you should of pushed it some more bro.
    Great pieces deserve a great price.

Glad you made a sale tho!

Chef.

5. Getting greedy on my noobish pipes may have had me left holding the bag.

Now I have a clean slate, a new case and can start all over again.

6. You are thinking on the right track Snoop. Its a good deal man and they definitely aren't Chinese shit 5$ glass. One of a kind the beginning of snoop journey. Never be made again! They could be collectors soon lol ;) i would not be surprised the least.

7. Those are some great looking pieces chef. I really need to start adding a few great pieces to my collection.

I know I'd love to add a snoop piece :D

8. Hey snoop, I'd just like to say that from what I've seen through these forums you're a guy that takes pride in what he does, which is a rare trait in this world, especially in the weed business. Don't lower your personal expectations for what you think you can get for your stuff because I could easily see most of those pieces you had in that case going for 20-40+ bucks each in a smoke shop. And for only a few months experience in glassblowing those looked amazing. I've heard a great quote that people will treat you as seriously as you treat yourself. You can definitely go big with this glassblowing.

Also props again on taking up something out of the blue and making something as amazing as those pipes!

9. Well I just got my first case of glass  Shott 12 5 foot tubes 26mm x 4MM. :D

So I have 60 feet of fucking tube to melt twist and color. :)

Im still blazing away, I will update my grows Sunday and get active again. Life of a farmer is you make hay while the sun shines. ;)

Plants are fucking crazy good!

10. 3 new pieces with color are in the kiln now, slowly filling up my case with new work as I can. Now I have glass Im going to get some shit done. I still need more colors. for $45 I got 3 pounds of shorts. white,blue and green. Kind of a weak grab bag. Next time Im getting 10 pounds of colors from another place with a better variety.

glass41115.jpg

11. I'm totally digging that light green/white one in the middle. It almost looks like it's glowing. That things awesome!

12. awesome man, looking great!

Chef,

13. I haven't checked this thread for a while. Amazing stuff, Snoop!!!

14. Oh wow Snoop. Everything is looking great!
    Including the garden haha

15. #538 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    After a discussion with  snoopdog6502 it has been decided to move the thread over to Tokers Q&A so that the non-seasoned tokers can offer suggestion.
    This will also help as the non-seasoned tokers who have already replied won't have their post removed.

16. Like I have said before, if you are afraid of fucking up then glass is not for you.

I blew it all fucked up and got it thin in the bowl and shoved the whole bowl in while trying to pop the carb with the bowl push in the bowl.

I will weld the good part to an incalmo , reblow it and make it part of a sherlock.

screwup41215.jpg

later Ill go work on the torch and try to relax and have some fun.

I hate trying to sell to headshops, Etsy is a pretty saturated market for glass pipes but if you can find a different way to market them/ offer different kinds of deals I'm sure people would notice.

Props on getting those sales though, feels so good when you make your first legit sale.