Gabes First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gaberidine, Aug 15, 2014.

1. LOL I live in Tampa now

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

2. Well um.... Kind of weird and random, but welcome to my grow journal. If you have any questions about my grow that you find yourself wondering feel free to ask me and I will give you the answer I found about my grow. Or if you have an idea or answer to a question I've asked here or there in this journal that's even better.

3. Gabe are the tip of ur pistols changing ing coler.. I have one plant and the pistols are changing colers too soon first time for me

Grassachusetts!

4. Yea mine are showing alot of brown. Even the younger of the plants has brown on the pistols already. I'll be turning lights on in a few minutes and i can get you some pics to show you how mine are doing already. The color of the pistols really isn't a good way to judge if the plants are ready to harvest as some plants go white, brown, orange, and to red also. The trichs are your best way to judge ripeness.

5. If I uploaded them.in the right order(pretty sure I did) then the first two pics are my oldest plant. Harvest in about 2 weeks is my guess. Going to start two week flush after tomorrows feeding. If I don't see any signs of trichs turning amber within the first week I will give her another drink with nutes. First grow so going to have to play with my grow to try to harvest at the right time. First 2 pics one is close up to show pistols changing color and the other to show whole plant. I have a strange feeling its going to be 3-4 weeks till I harvest though.

Attached Files:

6. Girls are both looking good this morning. Found a single spot where trichs were starting to turn amber on first plant. Don't know if they were maybe "damaged" when I was trimming or something since that was the only spot I found out of 20 I randomly checked. Gave them both a light feeding today before I put them to bed. This will be the last nutes that my first plant will get other than what's already in the water. Unless I don't see any other spots where the trichs are ambering in another three days. I am however going to give it light feedings every four days till I see more amber.

7. Very nice bro... So next. Harvest you got ur seeds lined up you going to try soil or stick with your hydro

8. May just spend the money I was going to spend on stuff to go soil and just pick up some more dwc setups

9. Well I have made up my mind and so has my oldest plant. It has more areas where trichs are starting to turn amber. So I've officially started to flush the plant. 2 weeks or less for her.

10. That's kewl happy for you im not far behind yA... I hope month then I chop chop here's my latest... Every day man I wish I could press the fast forward button ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417231235.072500.jpg

Grassachusetts!

11. Looking good my friend. I can't wait either.... Been tempted to sample. Wishing I could fast forward time as well.

12. Lol I was two it's fucking bushy my wife was talking to me when I was trimming the bottom growth tiny bud came off I said fuck. But it was tiny getting no light. I didn't want to do it but I did . Dried it out and smoked it I was felt the effects very mild and I have 4 weeks left.

Grassachusetts!

13. Congrats. How was the flavor?

14. A little harsh but I know I'm on the fast track I've grown autos Phenos hydro, the whole nine yards, first time doing bag seed started out with eight got three out and it's been a journey, because of unknown stran and what not. I have one indica dom one sativa dom and my best plant is def 1/2 . Mystery weed only thing is I don't know what I got not knowing the yield or genetics and most importantly the average eight plant under my light I have three so ? Don't think I'll do it again unless I decide to grow for seeds

Grassachusetts!

15. Yea. I'm hearing if I would of used good quality seeds I would of had an easier time. Mine were basically seeds I got from a buddy from a couple of his plants he crossed. Basically bag seeds more or less. Can't wait for this order from herbies to get here. I also picked up a canna box for next month since its December and ordered a canna pack also.

16. Had a small bud break off when I was trimming the other day. Well I may have got a little chop happy when trimming lol. Well I dried it out by itself. Didn't cure it or anything. Broke it down this morning and smoked it. Didn't actually smoke bad. Was fairly smooth and seemed to give a little buzz. Not sure if it was really a buzz or the placebo effect to be honest, but based off this it should all turn out pretty damn good lol

17. #159 gaberidine, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    All antsy and crap wanting this bud lol

18. Good for you! I left for the day to finish up my tattoo and came back from to this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417487786.858373.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417487802.736502.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417487832.524874.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417487843.753491.jpg

Grassachusetts!