I Havent Smoked Any Bud In 8 Days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 15, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    9 days ago I left for Tahiti and its been a good time, I haven't smoked while I was there drank one night and that's about it. Before I left for my trip I was high almost all day everyday because there is a lot of weed in my house considering how much bud my housemates go through its impossible to go a day with out getting blazed as fuck.

For example I got a free quarter and gram of top shelf oil from this dispensary and I went through that in 4 days and I work 8 hours a day....

If I stop smoking for 6 hours I notice my tolerance go down and if I don't smoke for a day my tolerance goes way down, especially if its the first smoke of the day. The last time I took a week break from weed was probably over a year and a half ago, but I take breaks here and there for a day or two every once and a while.

Weed was like my coffee in the morning, it gets me ready for the day. 

Now I am wondering, how fucking high will I get when I return? my metabolism is really fast and I have been doing a lot of deep water snorkeling. Ive been swimming with the sharks, fishes, and sea turtles and every day I probably swam 1-2 miles a day at least fucking around except two days I didn't go in the water and did some hiking.

2. #2 Acid Man, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    I wouldnt expect a big difference in the high you get from taking a 1 day break,
    the majority of tolerance gos away in the first day or two as your body uses up all the lingering cannabinoids, after that its slow decrease that peaks after about a month
    everyone is different though and certain factors can drastically influence how fast or slow it decreases,
    your body weight, amount exercise, diet, fluid consumption

3. You're gonna get high AF when you get back. You can never reset your tolerance, but 9 days should lower it quite a bit...

4. good for you i guess

5. i scuba dive with sharks. except I'm not in water, I'm high

6. You will end up as a vegetable in ICU.

Attached Files:

• veg.jpg
      veg.jpg
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
  7. #7 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Its day 9 and its probably been 3 years since I have taken a break like this haha. The cool thing is I don't even mind it and I had no with drawls or anything. The only thing I noticed was that I fall asleep better when I am stoned. But that is understandable.

I have a half gram of oil when I get back :smoking: and its some fire shatter. I remember getting super stoned when I was 16 and I  took a huge hash rip and started seeing the grass ripple. I sad, "Guys IM TO FUCKING STONED!" haha then my friend goes on a rant how I don't need to go to the hospital. and I turn to him and say, "I NEVER SAID I NEED THE HOSPITAL! I have to go home in an hour." hahaha I ended up going to the store getting munchies and went to the football game. 

I was blazed for 9 hours. That was my third time smoking ever and I hadn't smoked in a year. The hash did me in. Definitely some crazy sativa, because I did not feel like passing out at all.

8. #8 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Wow I waited and picked up some super fire from a dispensary in Seattle just this morning. I then headed north to a friends place, I smoked 4 bowls and I went to check out our meds in the greenhouse.

The plants are over ten feet, they were seven feet when I left. I did not expect them to reach such great sizes. Im blazed as fuck on top of that, haha its mind blowing what a 9 day smoke break can do. It's like how I was when I got blazed in highschool. when ever I smoked I got way more baked than my friends because I took breaks and I didn't smoke much.

9. Im still blazed as shit, I passed out

10. Tl;dr

Bummer.

11. That first high after a t-break is always amazing. If you want to try to keep a low tolerance, you shouldnt smoke 4 bowls or you will build your tolerance right back up

I smoked a gram of oil yesterday and 2 grams of weed. I was higher than shit all day. :smoking: Thankfully coffee makes me get stuff done.

13. Ive smoked multiple times everyday for about a year now and i only had to quit one time for three days for a drug test (ya i failed) and the day that i started smoking again i got stuuuuppper stoned... The highest id been in quite a long time. Just make sure you smoke heavy that day you can... You'll fall asleep on a cloud:)

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

14. #14 Mr.Merf, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I just came off of a 10 day T-Break and I did smoke bud once during it but it was strange as it was a couple days seince I started the break but the bud did not get me very high and the guy whos it was and was smoking with said it didn't get him very high either and it had looked nice with a good bit of hairs anyways im still high and got way off topic you will be very baked if you get some good dank weed for your first smoke.

sorry edit I forgot to put day after 10 :hide:

15. You'll get high, just do it, no need to ask. Are you looking for a numerical answer or something?

16. You'll probably get pretty fucked up the first few times but after that it'll go back to normal. Like I usually take about a week break between buying/smoking and my tolerance builds up really quickly.