The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. I've been doing allot of research.. And picking some brains on this. . If this works I'll post up what I'm doing. . Right now I've decarbed, and water bath. .I've started the process in my thread. . Takes about 3 hours total to make. . Hoping this works.. stealthy way of medicating..

Attached Files:

2. What's everyone up to tonight?

3. Just gave them a heavy dose of biogrow and a little fulvex....hope I didn't nuke' em...:blink::blink::rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. That pic with the ballast on the ground is scary dude. I know you have them in trays but still, be careful.

5. #1485 MJsGirl, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
     Stoned me! I got a notification from Solo Cup 2 and thought it was this thread so I freakin' left a comment, to Sundance!!!

I just decided to leave it there. Wth!

Anyway.... Cali, I'm just sitting here, reading through this thread, smoking weed, being thankful it's Friday night. I'm a home body. What are YOU up to Cali? :smoke:

6. I have no idea of what's going on so I won't ask, I'll just read, look and learn. :smoke:

7. I'm totally into doing this now.... at first I wasn't but this past, and my first, solo cup grow has made me look at things a little differently as far as my growing methods are concerned. Yeah, Piff, I'm with Cali, whatever happened to that?

8.   <<<< damn!  I gotta stop using my phone to post - I just wasted a lot of thread space, MustaBeenTheWeed - seriously I look on my posts from a few days ago and all I can do is shake my head and laugh at myself (and take another hit) :smoking:  lol

9. Curious, how long total was this challenge - officially when the last harvest was done... The lady I'm going to use in the challenge is a sativa that flowers for over 90 days... And she's going 12/12 from clone

10. #1490 MJsGirl, Nov 22, 2014
    No one answered, but I think you were the last one, I think  -  I'm anxious to move on too, even though I still have 6 3rd gen monster clones in their flowering stage - I'll mangage

View attachment 148445
    View attachment 148446
    View attachment 148444
    View attachment 148443

View attachment 148183
    View attachment 148182
    View attachment 148184
    lmao too!
    I have a lot to learn, a long way to go! Together both plants weighed 3g... actually less because I could of and should of removed even more stem

that answers our (my) question -

I'm going to plant at least 4 in a 5 gallon bucket, that's gonna save space, for sure!

11. thry all grew well considering it was a liter pot. 5 gal pot should work wayyyy better

12. work :-/

13. MJsGirl, on 18 Aug 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:[​IMG]
    \nIts not a race its a challenge :)

ok, I got it, This Friday August the 22nd - but others have theirs started already with inches on the top and roots out the bottom - how's that fair? Did I miss the head start whistle or what? What happened to "on your mark, get set, go!"

jus' wonderin'
    :smoke:

****************************************************************************************************

tenshuu, I pulled the above post from August  - so yeah, about 90 days! I guess wellmonster told me, huh! lol

14. #1494 Cali Smoker, Nov 22, 2014
    i don't think it matters how long you take as long as you start on time but you'll need to confirm that with piff. I think I finished last and it was a little over a week ago. Definitely join the next one tho. Should be starting within a week so get ready!

15. What?

:-/  is right.

Well, home will be waiting, and that's always a nice thing to look forward to!

:smoke:

Yeah, I agree with Cali (LOL!!!)

16. you typed faster lol. I was hiding from management so I took longer :)

17. I am very happy with my end results. Can't wait to go home and enjoy a little!

18. Mj did u ever post at the vaults winter comp?

19. Would it be a good idea to start rooting a clone now? Curious what kind of leeway we have.... Literally got a girl that's being put into soil in a few days, roots starting to pop

20. I have been meaning to enter in that^
    Haven't been able to find the thread my mobile app is whack