The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Lol. . I'm about to harvest my silver bullet too she's a stinky one. . Lol

2. So it sounds like we wait a few weeks after we log (or register) our wet weights, do our drying method, then come check back in  and post our dry weights to see who the lucky winner is. Ok, noooow... the porch light is starting to get a little brighter up in the ol' noggin! LOL

;-)

3. Your awesome. . And yep. . Your absolutely right!

4. #1224 MJsGirl, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Silver Bullet ya say.... I like that kinda stinky!!!!
    As soon as I walk in my front door, the smell is very obvious - I don't have many visitors AT ALL!!!!!
    :hide: :ph34r:

5. #1225 MJsGirl, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  6. GG molegrower!

really nice to see your whole plant life in one post mjgirls!

im almost done too! only 1-2 weeks before my two bigger get chop!

they are fading quick, heres one of the leaf:

View attachment 147668

7. 📌it's a mini-photo album! That sure IS a big leaf.... and a purdy too! (even if she is fading) lol

8. Even though I'm not going to win, I still wanna go through motions til the end! I'll be using the bigger one, 12g.

Should I trim off the buds - that's a pretty big stick! When we weigh in again the second time, are we going to take off the buds or I guess we just leave 'em on, right? How's that work?

:smoke:

View attachment 147686
    View attachment 147687

9. i guess we only need to get rid of the main stem, like how bud we buy looks like!

10. I use the stems to hang. . Final trim I'm sure. . Looks good MJ

11. Okie dokie, thanks you two! I trimmed some of the main stem off but left a tiny bit because I too use the stem to hang. I'll post that picture tomorrow, of the weighed, stem trimmed bud.... and in ounces too. :smoke:

12. Happy Halloween my solo family. I will be updating this weekend and hope you all have a super groovy time today/ tonight! Peaxe

13. HH to you too Mr Piff! Whatcha gonna do? Dressin' up? Have a party to go to? Haunted Mansions - Haunted Woods BOO!

I'm not a big fan of Halloween nor did I know Philly has an old abandoned jail turned into a spooky place for this time a year!

http://www.easternstate.org/halloween

[​IMG]

14. #1234 MJsGirl, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  15. I should have grew in the first pics cup!!! O well Happy Halloween everybody here are some pics for u guys and one for u mj, assuming u are a girl. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414801388.778811.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414801400.483027.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414801409.974698.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. "spooky - dooky"..... and yes a dark side finally appears ;-)

17. :D:D:D:Dsippin' on some of my favorite craft beers....B) Happy Halloween all.:lol::blink::eek::mellow::DB):lol::blink::rolleyes::p:):(>_>:unsure:^_^:blink::lol:-_-;)B):D:mellow::huh::huh::huh: yuppers ...I'm in rare form tonight fer'sure

Attached Files:

18. and yes a dark side finally appears ...

...in me, or are you referring to the picture? :smoking:

lol