The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. That's badass!

You're badass too Mole!!! you and all your, as Canna would say "shtuff"
    *lol* :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  2. hey that's my beer cup!!!

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Too stoned for college statistics homework .....dang

• Like Like x 1
  3. haha, omg, you dont need two of those!

4. New "GARBAGE CAN SOLO CHALLENGE" LMAO

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks MJ

6. Lmao "honey , why is the electric bill $4000?"

The Dank Knight

• Like Like x 3
  7. #1147 keyser_soze, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Cool man well my initial question is does this method shorten grow time? If I'm
    Getting like 2 ounces off 150 watts with one plant In ten weeks and can get around the same with a bunch if smaller plants in less time then it's something I wanna do

The Dank Knight

8. Man he's definitely gotta be there....lol:lol::lol::lol:

9. #1149 dirtdiggler477, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Yeah you could run a bunch of solo cup plants in a sea of green method and still yeild a good amount....average weight of a healthy solo cup plant usually yeilds an eighth up to an oz.....depends tho so many variations. ..as for the length of time to manage a yeild...depends on what your starting with (clones or seeds)...and also depends on if your planning on veggin or going with the 12/12 from seed/clone method and ruderalis (auto flowering) plants as well makes for differences as well but we all know it takes less time to finish than any technique applied to a photo plant

10. Sorry if I'm rambling.......

11. let her keep growing you should really look through a jewelers loop to be sure. The tricomes should be at least 60% amber. This is how I judge a harvest date....dirt what u think?

12. not at all dude thanks for the info! I don't know how long I will veg
    I'll give you my possible
    Plan and you can critique :
    I'm growing bagseeds in a growbox with cfl's 150 watts.
    So I'm gonna start a lot more than I need to weed out possible
    Males. This may be what screws me
    All up tho.
    Soil mixture is about 70% fox farm ocean forest 20% coco coir and 10% more perlite
    I have ff grow big and tiger bloom not sure what or when they come in to
    Play here.
    I'm gonna veg for two weeks (can I veg long enough to top them or no?)
    Then put them
    In 12/12.
    Is there any lst or other training methods goin on with these?
    And because I'm gonna be starting like 15-20 hoping for at least 12 females is that too much for my cfl's to give energy to once they are a
    Little
    Bigger or would it just be like the equivalent of two plants in big pots. Plants under cfl grow slow as it is so that's another issue. Now who's rambling lol so that's about it I think.

The Dank Knight

13. your definitely going to need more wattage than that....thinking like another 100 watts would be sufficient so 250 total for a dozen solo cup plants should be fine. ...topping is an ify' possibility depending on how much plant vigor or in other words their growth rate...lst'... most definitely I would reccomend lst' for solo cup runs....and as far as the Fox farms line of products I'm most familiar with and have had my best results from their products....but when it comes time to feed make sure you start them on an eighth of the recommended feeding. .....if popping beans then I would just water them only for the first couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  14. thanks dude
    This kind of all started cause I was originally gonna have two 5 gal bucket plants but wasn't sure how to go about weeding out males without cloning every one and with only one growbox and not wanting it to take forever to get to flowering

The Dank Knight
    thanks dude
    This kind of all started cause I was originally gonna have two 5 gal bucket plants but wasn't sure how to go about weeding out males without cloning every one and with only one growbox and not wanting it to take forever to get to flowering

The Dank Knight

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well it depends on the strain or rather should I say depends on the dominance of genetics...:huh::huh::huh:....is it sat dom ..indica dom...I generally let my sativas mature with an even mix of cloudy and Amber trichs and the indicas vary depends if I want knock your head off go nite nite meds...then yeah I will definitely harvest when I can get a majority of Amber trichs ......but usually most of the time I just been harvesting when I have a nice majority of cloudy with some clear and amber

• Like Like x 3
  16. yea def more detailed dirt lol better man than me ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  17. amen to that brother

• Like Like x 1
  18. nice seeing u here sir. Definitely join when u can!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. I know i know Facebook blah blah but I really wish you could tag people in this shit. Forums internet i love it I love being young but still wish I was born in the seventies well maybe fiftys

20. Here's the update.. Today is day 66 for the Devils. . I might take them to either 70 or 75 days. . Last time I harvested at 60..
    uploadfromtaptalk1414256789466.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256799364.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256821170.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256834377.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256844824.jpg
    Other devil uploadfromtaptalk1414256858758.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256866855.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256876565.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1414256889853.jpg

• Like Like x 4