The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Thanks brother

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well everyone.....I've finished choppin'em all down quick drying everything except my hash makings Will be making the rest tomorrow. ...now it's just my strawberry cough seedlings that came from a private breeder from cali...and my peppers

3. how many strawberry did you popped this time?

around 50? :)

5. i would like to start a couple hundreds of seeds, and pick that one nuts cuts!

it would be awesome!

6. lol....yer' funny....but your right I do usually get a little outta' hand when it comes time for popping seeds....:D....but this time I only soaked like 22 beans. ...hoping to turn a better female to male ratio than last time I ran them...about 18 are poking out of the starter pluggs and are receiving light

7. oh 22, out of that you should get a couple good female!

8. 1413779708205.jpg 1413779718381.jpg 1413779727614.jpg 1413779736631.jpg 1413779746002.jpg

I'm hanging around guys, thanks for the encouragement that's a long fucking word

9. Nice lst job canna'.....kinda messy in that cab you have there....looks like you need a maid cleaning service in there lol:-!

10. Autos on deck

Attached Files:

11. just waiting on you dirt! Lol

12. Will be happening soon:-D

13. Very nice. . I tried the thc bomb last go around. . Yea.. I'm definitely not impressed. .Hope you have better luck on those than I did. .

14. Canna, dude... I love your rustic looking grow area!!!!!! Also, the pre-measuring thing on the wall is the way to go. Silly me, I've been holding up a tape measure each time. Awesome plants too!!!!

Quite a variety ya got there Mr. Piff -- NICE!!!!!

15. Who had the interview piff right? How'd it go?

Thanks mj! I Try to mimic the outside conditions in that box I can set it to any condition, when I pump it with diy co2 my leaves get the size of hands never used it during flower scared it'll make the plants smell like fermentation I want to put an open floor in it with a tray for run off under I have some diesel deck netting Jesus I'm rambling fucking kief

16. Actually co2 enrichment during flowering is pretty nice especially if you are running a warmer environment for ya' ladies.....which helps manage a better humidity level as well which encourages trichcome production......

17. I will be thoroughly cleaning the grow room and tent and equipment today.....and will be painting my apt as well....figured since if cleaning everything I might as well go ahead and complete my to do list as far as home improvements go....should keep me occupied while my seedlings are growing up in the nursery.....plus I will be removing the a/c from the room as it will be unnecessary during the winter months....

18. I actually run an automatic co2 enrichment system In my overly customized BCNL' BLOOM BOX which in the event the ambient room temps and humidity changes and the indoor environment is adjusted and when higher indoor temps occur then the co2 kicks in which allows the plants to thrive even in a warmer climate...just wise thinking of my box....but was also worried about the cash it's gonna cost to power and maintaining it......last winter I had a buddy of mine strip it down and customized it and replaced the monitoring system with new sensors, probes, hardware ,wiring, sockets,bulbs,fans,filters,and last but not least the touch screen navi pad and lock cover....pretty sweet but cost a ton to run....think my power bills were around 234.00 dollars a month extra....but I am in the process of devising a plan on getting a surefire place before transporting that big ass thing again

19. Sorry for the long posts. ...hashed outta my brain right now :)