The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Yes plenty more to come brother

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ok.. Here it is. . Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate in the shot glass and my solo cup, well off brand. . What we had. . I'm going to be using ffof soil. Going to use iconic bloom (and grow if I need that..).. keeping it pretty simple. . No other amendments to the soil. . I don't want to complicate things for myself.. Since I've never done this before. .
    I've read this thread and the comp 3 thread. . And didn't really see any rules posted. . Except solo cup. So I guess that's all?. Looking forward to this guy's and gals! uploadfromtaptalk1408209445263.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408209461922.jpg

3. Bubble Yum I'm running a clone from...this one is in 1/2 poly bag 40 days from seed and keeps getting fatter and stinks to high heaven...I wanna run this again but in 3 gal poly bags...probably goin to yield 1/2 oz. From this one

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Damn my soil won't be here until Tuesday. Upset yes

5. hey"sweetgreen420.....I suggest reading thru' my thread then.....while you sit back on this one...(Are You The Master Of The Micro..)....my thread as it is long it will supply you with many ideas as I ha e built three cabs and now on to the more advanced tent runs. ..;-) hope this helps and if ya' have an questions fire away. ...and welcome to the wild world of infamous solo dolo world...... and the journey begins:)

sent to you using my decoder ring

6. Hey DD, been in an out of that thread many times already. Great read and great info. Just finished bongs thread about micro, so I guess it will be back to yours.

7. I have 4 plants going in these cups. 

1x Brazilian bagseed
    1x Jamaican bagseed
    1x Pakistani bagseed
    1x Bangi Haze Clone

I'll post pics tonight when the lights turn on in my grow room.

Let the games begin!!

8. #28 Scars, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Hey, I have a question. 

I started 2 clones in 8 ounce cups. I plan on transplanting to 16 ounce solo cups when the clones are rooted. Would these clone qualify to compete or does it have to start/finish in the same Solo cup.

LMK, thanks.

9. are they showing root hairs... ?

10. Hey DD, can I put some clay balls in the bottom of a second cup. . So my planted cup has something to sit in and give some room for drainage.. Basically double cup..

11. Yeah I think that was already questioned.....and is ok

12. Btw updated my pics here we are there all transplanted....and I know better but impatience gets you scorched seedlings.....under 800 watts..oops=:O

Attached Files:

13. damn dirtdiggler your box looks awesome right now!

cool to see new ppl in the cup, welcome and have fun!

ive planted my 6 animal cookies reg already, they sprouted in 20h in paper towel, woot woot! :metal:

ill upload pics when they show up!

14. how long is this for? you know they make ome big ass solo cups these days!

15. the solo cups for this challenge are the 16oz one, and we go from seed to harvest in them!

16. nothing like collective fun. I will have to check out how you guys did in the past.

17. #37 Scars, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    I have no clue. I am trying to clone straight into soil for the first time. Just waiting to see some growth before I transplant.

Does this mean my unrooted clones in 8 ounce cups are disqualified? I was being stupid. I should have just started in 16 ounce cups to begin with.

18. scars, you can transplant in 16oz, and they are good to go i think!

just to be sure ask piffcloud!

19. Waiting for the hydroponic guys to cut holes in the bottoms and let the roots growing into the main.

20. Should have a good amount of people it seems like its bigger every time.