The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. that makes two of us....and as far as your question was why do I have peppermint with my grow....why not....and because I can and I wanted sweet mini red peppers that were from my skills as I like to have my cake and eating it as well... I therefore have sweet mini red peppers to make me happy and he's usually there are tomatoes or eggplant as well but do not benefit my cannabis plants....light at both ends of the tunnel :-D

sent to you using my decoder ring

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oops peppermint.. .....correction silly auto spell check

3. She looks like she has a nice structure. She has the potential to get branchy from the looks of it. I might have missed it but what are the genetics?

• Like Like x 1
  4. original ww' from ibl genetics...Some freebies from nirvana some C-4....sour bubble....some of my own breed of unknown genetics bagseed+bagseed= dirty-hairys.... a couple lemon G-13....and now just popped a couple blueberry chemdawgs

5. #285 dirtdiggler477, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    I can already tell wich ones are the ww's.......very pleased with the ratio of ww' among the other varieties

6. One more

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Real WW is Brazilian Manga Rosa Sativa and a North Indian Indica. If that is really what you got, you are super lucky.

8. I thought real ww is black widow lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. yes I am.....and yes they are showing their indica' side in their leaf structure .......can't wait till they start to get crazy when flowering. ..they'll developed some g.early side branching..;-)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is there two separate winners for seeds/clones?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I think this was only in the second edition of this challenge and not this round.

12. Yeah, black widow is brazilian sativa/indian indica,

13. Clones have rooted and I'm going to be dropping them into my solo tonight. Pictures on the way. I have a couple of questions. 1. How long can we veg? 2. Is a 16oz hempy allowed? I will not be using my air layering clone for this comp as I think it would be unfair

14. Too late to jump in on this?

15. @[member="Hyouma"]

^ I think so buddy. You can post pics for kicks and giggles if you want though.

sorry Hyouma but you cant enter at this point, stay around and enter in the next one!

piffcloud is in charge of the contest, you can ask him if you can enter but he already said entry was over

17. Will be trying to post some pics of the 'grow show'.....hopefully it'll let me post some pics.....coming along nicely and started them on 2ml of bio-grow and a couple drops of root-juice and bio-heaven.....I'm seeing significant growth and a lot of side branches looking like potential bud sites already. ...and I can tell my ww's apart from the rest of the bunch :)

18. Will also be updating my thread as well for those of you blades are interested

19. I thought so, no problem. I can just experiment on my own stuff til the next one :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pics

Attached Files: