The Infamous Solo Cup Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Hey everyone its that time again already. I figured I would post up a little early because I want people to have time to prepare/join this awesome group of growers we usually have for this challenge.

RULES:

1. Grow in a solo cup

Well that's about it lol .

We usually have the highest yield winner but we can also have smallest solo and tallest/widest solo. This is a learning experience and we try to keep this a friendly oriented thread for the most part :) . WELCOME!

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My secretary Sundance should be poking her head around with some tits pretty soon :)

3. I'm running Hawaiian skunk haze, bubbleicious again and some ransoms. No limit to entries

4. oh yay! running 6 animal cookies!

5. When are the cutoff dates? Im down to participate.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 TieDyeGrowGuy, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    EPIC EPIC <span style="font-size:12px;">EPIC <span style="font-size:14px;">EPIC <span style="font-size:18px;">EPIC!!!<span style="font-size:14px;"> When I saw multiple catagories I was going to ask about the </span></span></span></span>entry limit but then I saw.... there isn't one!

7. I'll be running a F2 clone of Berry White along with a clone of big bud x N. Lights and a bubble yum...here's the N. Lights already in :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. I'll have my pic up by Sunday. Welcome and happy growing

9. are we doing saturday update like in round 2?

10. Yea that sounds about right weird

11. Cheers solo peeps

Attached Files:

12. #12 molegrower, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Count me in all.. Just dropped a Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate.. Solo cup ready. . Should be in soil by Tuesday. .. At the latest. .I'll update tomorrow with pics and stuff. . First time growing in a solo cup. . First first time growing this strain. . I've been wanting to try this for a while now. And ready to learn some great info! . Let the games begin!

13. Solo army

Attached Files:

14. hopefully her bouncy" boobies Will return to solo w/us .....would like to see her get some dirt' under her nails:)

sent to you using my decoder ring

15. Here's my new batch.......

16. I agree

17. Oops....

Attached Files:

18. Was hoping for some fresh happy-frog soil but my order was messed up. ...so instead i decided to mix up some fresh soil of my own.....fine perlite, fresh coco',fresh wiggle worm brand ewc's,some fresh composted organic soil which is basically poo':-D ....and will be amending with some jobes'rose-knockout organic to keep a good colony forming bacteria to microbes so my soil is actively keeping my soil balanced;-). ....and hopefully happy plants...:)

19. I orders 10g of ocean forest and happy frog mix.

20. Hey guys new to the city and currently building my first stealth box. I'm subbed up for this challenge but won't be participating in this round just want to follow along and see what y'all can do. Hopefully by round four I'll have things underway and will be able to join. Good luck and happy growing to all