First Time Diy Aeroponic

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smoosh, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Perfect! You are on your way to some good buds!

2. Day 55 pic. She is looking so oooo good!

Attached Files:

3. Day 58, still a lot of white hair but they are starting to get pink. Also she is turning purple in many areas witch looks very nice. Smells delicious and lots of resin!

Attached Files:

4. Thanks man! She is taking a while tho lol. Still a lot of white hairs and I check with a loop and no amber tricomes yet. She is still producing fresh white hairs and still getting dense!

She exceeded my expectations! Looks like she will take 12 weeks to flower instead of 8. On Thursday morning she is 9 weeks in flower. Don't know if I will start to flush this week yet or the next. I am not giving her anymore feed, just topping what she has until I start to flush.

5. #167 smoosh, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Day 65 Barneys Farm Critical Kush

She starting to get more red hairs now. She keeps getting fat and smells sweeter now. Beautiful purple color with light green. Will start flushing on week 11 for two weeks. Still no amber at all at this moment.

Did a little canna coconut oil :)

Attached Files:

6. Beautiful bro! I'm about to start some autos! Any experience with those?

7. #169 smoosh, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Not really. On my first Auto run right now with Pyramid Auto Purple.

All I can say is,

*No fertilizers for veg, water is fine. Once you see she is asking for it feed her half what you normally would and start from there. Feed her bloom and watch for any deficiency.

* I heard 18/6 is better than 12/7 veg light. Let her get some dark hours. You can giver 16/8 for flower. Mine still flower under 24/7 but read is better 18/6. I will try this next and see.

8. Autos are definitely different from normal plants. Very interesting to see them grow and flower so fast and small under 24/7 light. :)

9. Definitely! I'm excited, autos seem perfect for a micro grow like mine! How many autos do you think I should run in my growbox? My two regular plants took it over on the last go around, but I also slacked on lst and autos are short plants! I was thinking 3 or 4 would be fun! But is it realistic? Thanks for the feedback bro, if you want to reply on my journal instead I'll stop blowing yours up with my questions haha

10. You are welcome to post here anything :). Is probably is just you and me anyways here lol.

I wouldn't do more than two. They can still get big from what I seen in journals.

Don't stress her much, other than LST I wouldn't try anything else.

My three autos are still small but that's because they almost dies with roots in frozen water. I now have a water heater.

Once they recover they started growing fast. From what I hear they keep streching at the same time they grow buds all the way to harvest. While anormal plant stops around week 3 or 4 of flower.

Hope that helps!

11. Oh yeah the space brownies were a hit!

Attached Files:

12. Day 70 already started to flush. A bunch of white pistil came out at the last moment.

Here is a sample I took that is drying.

Attached Files:

13. Day 72 Critical Kush

Attached Files:

14. This is the other side

Attached Files:

15. very nice im looking to do something similar

16. #178 smoosh, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Thank you! This strain has been crazy. She was so slow but on week 10... BOOM! I started to flush before week 10 because I didn't see many white hairs and only saw 1 amber tricome.

But couple of days after I started flushing she is swollen again with a TON of white hairs.

I could have given her one week more with nutes. I guess at least they will taste good! She is definitely taking me to 12 weeks or more. It was supposed to be an 8 week strain lol.

I am not complaining she looks and smells beautiful with lots of dense resin nugs!

I will post a picture of the buds up close later today.

17. The sample smelled amazing and tasted very good! Hopefully the final buds are even better and stronger!

Attached Files:

18. #180 smoosh, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Fresh white hairs on day 76! She is covered with them! Looks like she wants to live more than 12
    [/IMG][/IMG]