First Time Diy Aeroponic

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smoosh, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Are seedlings supposed to have burnt leaves like that? I'd cut out all the nutes and supplements at first, I know you're following a guide but since it's your first grow I'd keep it plain and simple, that's my plan. I'm no expert but seedlings should have a little more vigor than that, don't you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I agree! Thank for the feed back. Next time I will definitely try with just adjusting the PH.

3. Extremely slow progress... Day 7

I changed the T5 lamp to the 400 MH and see if that helps. uploadfromtaptalk1410212785678.jpg

4. Any experienced hydro growers willing to share their knowledge here? I probably have to change get forums.

5. Day 8 morning... This one probably won't make it either. These rooting plugs are shit!!!! I am just going to buy rockwool.

uploadfromtaptalk1410258122807.jpg

6. Day 10 very disappointed. Wish someone would help me find out what went wrong. uploadfromtaptalk1410431645114.jpg

7. Ordered some rockwool cubes. In the mean time I will try germinating the seed and taking out from the paper towel when it has a long enough root to go streight in the cloner on the neoprene. May that will work! No over watering and lots of oxygen. I don't see why not.

8. Finally made it work! uploadfromtaptalk1410772527987.jpg

9. Day 1

Barneys Farm Critical Kush uploadfromtaptalk1410828665852.jpg

10. Morning of day 5 from seed Barneys Farm Critical Kush. uploadfromtaptalk1410862179821.jpg
    Temps under light and on top of the tent. uploadfromtaptalk1410862208422.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1410862214774.jpg

11. I am moving foward now. Very excited :)

12. My seeds just got in yesterday! So it looks like our babies are gonna be about the same way along! You are not alone! Ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Send me the link of your journal when you start so I can see the strains. I wish you success bro!

14. I have a question I hope someone can answer.

How long should I keep my seedling in the pod before transfer to the aeroponic system?

15. Morning of day 8 from seed Barneys Farm Critical Kush.
    uploadfromtaptalk1411119742353.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411119750461.jpg

16. Looking good smoosh

17. Day 9 from seed critical kush uploadfromtaptalk1411302896100.jpg

18. Nice improvement, all those limp lookin ones and then this one sprang up like its got eyes for some fine imported booty
    I'm not an experienced grower, just like to read amongst many grow journals, so when my time is to grow, I shall have background memory of the subject, I plan on having a garden of many plants, one of a favorite strain of indica for self needs and the rest will be veggies, flowers, mushrooms, and more. Very excited for this future. I like treating them as a part of you, you know? I will be doing organic, I'll have to buy some books and what not to get my basics spot on. Don't really know what help I'd get from looking here but aeroponics is interesting. I'd like to see some high grade results, I wish you luck, and I'm sure more will come along to help, not easy trusting your own decisions sometimes haha I know

19. #60 smoosh, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the info you need on YouTube. If you grow on soil it will be easy. Hydro not so much in the beginning from what I discovered lol.

Can't wait to get some experience under my belt so I can have multiple strains going at once. :)

My leaves look a little puffy...