Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Convincing My Mum To Try Cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kalashnikov95, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Yo, so as mentioned in the title, I want my mum to try a weed cookie. She used to be heavily against bud, since her brothers started off with it and are now addicted to opiate unmentionables, so naturally she would jump to the worst conclusion about weed. Since she found my stash 2 yrs ago, ive been trying to convince her that the positives of smoking far outweigh the negatives etc. She used to freak out about me even talking about weed, but now I can joke around with her about it...anyway, my dealer is selling cookies at $5 each, they're legit and I've almost greened out after eating a whole one. So can anyone link me a website showing all the benefits/downsides to ingesting cannabis through edibles (especially cookies)? O' fabled Storm Crow, if you're out there, I need your help.

Tl;dr - anyone know legit sources that list the benefits/downsides to weed cookies?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. the information is out there for you to read. anyway though if youre going to introduce someone like your mom to cannabis, do it right. decide which method is best, and prepare it yourself. if youre thinking edibles, make them and control the dose. 

3. ^Yes, doesage is very important, you have to remember your mother has probabley never had thc in her system. Edibles can hit like a train wreck, and over doseage will just be very unpleasent for your mother, and she may grow more negative feelings for the useage of cannabis, just my 2.