How Many Women Actually Havent Had Orgasms?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gr8ness, Aug 15, 2014.

1. It's definitely all mental like some blades said. You gotta get her thinking a lot about sex, do some foreplay and make her want you, you know? If you tease her and build it up, she'll have an amazing orgasm. Me and my girl are so in tune that she can have multiple orgasms from penetration. You just gotta put your lady first when it comes to the finish line. At first we used to have just sex because I was breaking her out of her box, but now I do tons of foreplay all the time to her, just spoil her with teasing so she's killing to have me. Definitely comes in handy when you've been with someone for a couple years and learn the small things.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My ex said she never had one when we were fucking but that's cause I'd just go till I was done.
    My girl right now has them though. She starts to shake and rip the sheets off the bed or dig her nails into my thigh or something. So I mean I guess you just gotta try for it. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's difficult and takes time. I gave her a dab one time though and she told me she had like 4 in one round. And I know when I'm high that shit feels a lot better than sober

3. #43 dopevana, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Honestly don't you want to take on the challenge of making a girl you're sleeping with cum. Their is always a reason for a woman not cumming. "Some girls are just strange", so she's strange because YOU couldn't make her cum? Yeah that makes Tons of sense. I bet she cums Alone.. I'm certain now every girl you've been with always cums nd more than once.... Help me out here guys, is my sarcasm coming off clearly enough for him?

I'm not like them, but I can pretend.

4. That's what's up my friend!

I'm not like them, but I can pretend.

5. I claimed this girl I was with had said she never orgasmed, alone or with me. I think that qualifies as strange.

6. Let's just say my ex boyfriend was pretty. Quick. (less than a minute)

7. Without a condom I'm sure?

8. Nope. With one cx poor me.

9. Sheesh yea that's embarrassing or your pussy must be like hoping in the ocean with no trunks on.

10. haha. Yeah maybe it's me.

11. But hey if he was last in a hour something ain't right

12. Very true. I dunno. I kinda took it as a semi compliment. Haha cx

13. Yup best way to take it ain't his fault...completely

14. A lot. The problem is a lot of girls don't cum from penetration alone, and from what I've heard, there are more girls who don't squirt than do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I feel like a lot of women just lay there waiting for the orgasm to happen. Do some work. I've had vaginal (internal) orgasms a few times but it's only ever been with guys that I cared about.

Aside from that, you have to screw the guy back. For lack of a better phrase, you have to fuck him.

Start to fuck him, then when you find a particular motion or spot where it's starting to feel better and better, keep doing that. An orgasm is guaranteed.

I find that sometimes guys get me close and then they change it up and I'm like Ughhh. Just do the thing that I like over and over and over again lol.

Anyway, TLDR?

Get yourself to have an orgasm. Move your hips, flex your vaginal muscles, grind on his penis. Experiment with different techniques while he's inside of you. Don't lay there and expect the guy to know how to make you orgasm.

17. I call that "star fishing"

Omega369