Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay. What Are Dabs.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Boson-H, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Numerous different set ups, anywhere from $100 to $12000 if you go the cheap route it is significantly more dangerous. Why is it dangerous? Because you use butane to extract it, hence the name bho (butane hash/honey oil). I know someone that completely blew out a wall of their house and ended up in the hospital in critical condition because of a slip up, and another who blew up his kitchen, its no cake walk. The cheaper rout also yields less and shittier oil. If you fail to purge the oil correctly, then you risk inhaling large amounts of butane which can lead to your lungs collapsing, which I know 2 people that has happened to. That's why I only get my oil from a friend who uses a $6000 extraction set up an makes crystally wax and gold shatter. And yeah you essentially are cooking drugs

2. #22 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Vacuum chamber, vacuum pump are the 2 main things you will need, a lot of other miscelaneous equipment but the jist is you run butane through a tube packed with weed and it extracts the essential oils, then you purge the remaining butane out leaving you with just the oils.

It can be dangerous during the butane blasting process where if you are in a smallih space with no air circulation and heat it could cause an explosion

You can make your own oil safely and cheaply for under 300 bucks and it will be just as good as dispensary quality(depending on the material you use) Below is a pic of some I made with just standard cheap equipment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shatter da shit nigga

4. I meant no form of disrespect.I said look on YouTube all ur answer was was a no,not I'd rather talk with fellow members. Just seems to make more sense to see something you don't know about an then come ask questions about what you don't understand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I also make my own BHO an have around 450 into my set up. I prefer mine to be just a little sticky and not quite shatter.Do some research and see if it's something you might like. I know everyone that's has taken a hit from rig just sits back like damn. I never knew you could get so high from so little.
    A dab will do :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app