Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay. What Are Dabs.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Boson-H, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Okay okay. I am no noon smoker. I have been smoking regularly for 9 years and in total 10 years. That's all I've ever done is smoke, though. No vape, no edibles, no oils, no dabs.

Hearing a lot about these dabs lately. Wtf are they? How do you make them and what do you do with them? Do they last mad long? I am getting some bud tonight hopefully and would like to try somethin new.

2. #2 Bill Dauterive, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    There thc concentrates, its like thick oil from my understanding. Looks like light brown goop.

3. It's a concentrate in form of oil, wax or shatter. They have to use a blow torch on a titanium nail to smoke it. Seems to be all the rage today.

4. It is heav3n in a bottle

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Can I make it from regular ol' mids?

6. A dab is a piece of wax.

Wax is a form of hash oil, processed in many different ways and usually carrying an oily, honey - like, powdery or wax-like texture. 

7. What do you do with it?

8. You tube it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Here is a run down of dabs, what they are, and how you smoke them. A dab would be one hit of hash oil. You could either put this on a bowl or buy a dab rig and smoke it in a more efficient manner. I would suggest a dab rig if you want to get serious about your concentrates. With a dab rig you heat up a nail which takes the place of a bowl with a torch until it's red hot, apply the "dab" and smoke it. Hash oil has been around for quite some time, but in the past ten years or so people have came up with several new techniques and we have multiple kinds of hash oil like shatter, crumble, bho etc. 

10. #11 WaxPayne, Aug 15, 2014
    Literally the very first Google video search result titled "How Dabs Work"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_EeVjBK3b4

11. I don't know why I find this so funny but I do.

12. lol why

13. He's on a goddamn marijuana forum he shouldn't have to go to youtube lol. 

14. Ahaha, here we go again. You cannot make it with out the proper equipment, which can be expensive and dangerous. Dabbing isn't a thing, its the action of smoking oil, wax, shatter, budder, etc

15. lol "no I will not take 2 seconds to open up youtube and type dabs in order to get a clear visual demonstration of an unfamiliar topic" 

just wow

16. It would have took less time than asking on here an it would have been done. When I first heard about it I you tubed it man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #18 Boson-H, Aug 15, 2014

Wow, you guys are crazy. I asked a simple question among fellow stoners that I thought could generate discussion, on a marijuana forum mind you, and I get this! Maybe I just like talking to my blades on here about this shit instead of a random yt video. Chill bruh.

For everyone that actually gave useful replies, thanks!

18. Cool man. So what kind of equipment, and how can it be dangerous? Sounds like we're cooking drugs here guys :eek:

19. take one and find out