Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Negativity Around Brick Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imageek, Aug 14, 2014.

1. A new term I learn't last night. A friend came round and gave me a £10 of "brick weed". He said it tastes shit but gets you super high.

Recently I've made posts on here about not being able to reach a high because of the amount I smoke. So I thought I'll try it. He rolled one up. At this point in the day I'd had no weed. I smoked half of the joint and instantly started feeling the effects. I put the rest of the joint in the ashtray.

For 1 hours solid I was gone. It felt like I was smoking the dankest weed. Except it tasted nasty. Like a burnt taste.

Anyone smoke this stuff?

2. New to smoking?

3. Not even for fun

4. I don't know what kind of brick you smoke in England, but here in the States, we get the stuff that is grown in Mexico. the Mexicans grow acres and acres of that stuff. Millions and millions of seeds. Thick log sized stalk stems and low THC content. Bad flavor. We used to call it grunge. The Mexican cartels literally owned the weed market back in the 70's. I don't think there is quite the demand there used to be. MMJ in Cali has put a significant dent in the brick weed market.

5. Nah, not new to smoking. I've been blazing for years. Never heard of this "brick weed".

Ah. I doubt its the same "brick weed" as the Mexican stuff then. This stuff I got gets me super high. Maybe it was imported from somewhere, or packed into bricks for convenience.

7. Carbon monoxide poisoning will do that...

8. You prolly didn't have true brick weed if you live in Europe. True brick weed is packed like a brick and is completely shit quality from Mexico. Your friend prolly just used the term loosely.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Brick weed is seeded bud that is mass produced and then sold in 2.2 pound (kilo) "bricks" about the size of a shoebox. Low grade shwag.

They put entire branches stacked to the brim in a trash compactor. Press it into a brick, wrap it up and ship it out.

Well, that the way they used to do it anyway.

10. Oh ok, I'm convinced this is not brick weed then. The buds look ok, although a little dry and compressed looking. Don't taste that good, but ok with melon juice. Just tastes dry if you get what I mean.

A nice high either way though.

i hear nowadays most of it gets used for distractions at the border to get their better weed and other drugs through.

12. Brick weed is still goin strong. tons in Florida. And everyone answered your question but yeah if you're in Europe odds are it wasn't. And if you been smokin for years and it got you fucked up there's not even a slight chance it's brick haha takes like 5 blunts of that shit to get you stoned if at all