Starting Over Pull Up A Chair

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Aug 14, 2014.

That is why DWC is foolproof no pumps other than air. Also the right nutes and you dont even have to check PH at all. Just remember to shake up your bottles before mixing up solution.

Im making 30-40 gallons of soup a week and dont bother with PH. Every time I do check its right on the money.

It helps if you have decent water. If the tap is suitable for drinking then is good to grow with.  That goes for soil or hydro.

I bet a lot of growers who have trouble simply do not have good water. That will cause PH swings. :)

2. Indeed snoop you are right. You know i havent done hydro. But i know sevral people who do amd thats not on gc either. Nutrients play a huge roll! powderd nutrients such at a stable ph. My bigger yields system has ph buffers in it that keep the ph where it needs to be. And then water yes thats a big one.
    It would be great to have a hydro setup. One day tho. I wish i only had to mix once a week lol im always watering atleast every other day.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

3. See, i gt a 5 gallon lowes bucket so i will have to top off half way through the week... I didnt realize hw much it evaporates. So ill top up during the week and then do a full change 1x a week.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

if all is good I dont change the soup. My plants are drinking the buckets almost dry in 3 days so they get new soup all the time.

you realy dont have to change it if there is no root snot or problems.

5. Oh okay. Well id have to redo the nutes right? It would prolly b easier to start over... I think the one in there is dead... I gta strt over. Should i wait until i have a lot if roots to put it in the hydro system?

6. If snoop comes back he cam help you more in-depth. I have seen it done both ways. I have lots of interest in hydro but haven't made the jump from soiless. Youcan start them in a small pot and run water over the roots and medium to wash it off. Or fill the rez up high enough to get the seedling or clone in the water. And as ot grows drop the water level

7. Okay. I filled the water level up a lil higher... When i added 1 gallon it was coming over the clay medium so i look some out. I have to at least keep the roots in water. I thought the clay was to keep moist and the roots would go down faster but i see they do have to be getting that moisture... If this plant dies b4 i can fix it ill know for next time.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414580342.488316.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414580352.086829.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414580362.971795.jpg

Just an update!!! She fattening up!!!

9. I have had a few leaves go yellow. I pulled them off though. The plant looks great otherwise... Ill take her picture later with a reg room light on.

Since it was no spotting on the leaves that it was just normal.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633088.527487.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633098.511074.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633109.744743.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633120.061740.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633128.945430.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414633142.364210.jpg

Leaves are yellowing rapidly... That all happened since yesterday... Should i worry?

11. This might not be too helpful lol but with my first grow everything that wasn't connected to a bud died. All vegetation. And I was freakin out thinking deficiency or pests. And I even asked in here and got mixed responses. But a buddy that's been growing great shit for 25 years said that happens to him too so idk

The Dank Knight

12. Green to yellow to brown and turn to dust when crumpled in like 4 days

The Dank Knight

13. So what are you saying? Do u know whats wrong?

14. Just that it could be normal to lose a lot of leaves during budding. But doesn't mean there might not be a problem either.

The Dank Knight

15. Its not normal to loose leafs in budding. Nearing the end of the bud cycle yellowing and dieing leafs yes. I cant say forsure whats going on but if its starting with the oldest leafs if will be because your plants hungry. Its burning them up for food and energy. It has gone very light green on you and is clawing worse now. Were you able to find anything i suggested checking?