Starting Over Pull Up A Chair

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Yea granted they get that far. Had an inspection in my apartment yesterday so they were with me at work. I had them in the car. Only reached 75degrees but they were in a black footlocker. Not looking good 4 em. I have a seed germinating now. Green love potion to replace the auto that was messed up past rebirth yesterday... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411517482.904390.jpg

I left her in there today to see if it changes but i doubt it. Wasnt too fond of growing an auto flower anyway so i think ill stick with reg fem seeds from now on. But she is being replaced with an interesting seed. Green love potion by samsara. I cant wait! But there is still hope 4 the girls. Ill see when i get off work. *fingers crossed*

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

2. My next one will be scrogged out. I am going to try it. My led shud b here by monday at the latest so i hope the girls make it so i can spoil em with the light.

3. That's awesome and crazy! I actually have the exact same seed! I haven't popped her yet I'm probably going to wait on her for about a 6 months. Ill for sure be following you with that one. Hopefully no more inspections anytime soon.

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

4. Right! I think we had one because of new management that just took over. Usually only every 4 months. So i hope that stays the same. Either way... They always notify us. So ill be okay. Ill just make better arrangements 4 em next time.

It was a free seed i got. And all the rest i got are auto thinking id enjoy the ease of it but it was boring and i couldnt do anything with it but watch. No topping or lst so it was boring as hell.

5. Every 4 months?! That seems very often! That's nuts.

Yeah that was my concern with autos too. Although that 60 day finishing period sounds pretty great to me! My girl is about 3 months old now and I imagine I've still got a month to a month and a half for her to finish.

6. Hey guys

Just some quick tips:

- Use proper soil and more volume. This will protect you from your pH getting out of whack. If you use good soil (with some perlite as you have now, but without the wood chips) you'll never need a pH meter and your plants will thrive.
    - Try adding some mycorrhizal fungi to your soil. This will help you avoid watering / drought issues.
    - Try and invest in some LED's or some PLL (T5 form of CFL - higher output and better spectrum). They cost somewhere around 50 to 100 bucks.
    - Put your plants 12/12 straight away when growing from seed.

We've done a lot of testing on how to grow efficiently with low costs. For just about 100 buck you'll be settled. We've demonstrated that even in an old wine box, with 25l of good soil, 12 hours of light from a T5 a day, we'd get about 80-100g of of one plant in 11 weeks. 

Keep up the good grow and don't give up!

7. GOT IT !!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865973.506160.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865988.391654.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865999.559104.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412072640.362581.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412072668.483174.jpg

The new light speaks for itsself.

9. Hehe, panda film and 1x2in strapping, damn near any size you want for well under 100 =)

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412256656.811287.jpg

The heat got me... Hope she bounces back again...

The other is repotted.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412256700.730753.jpg

11. Is that from the heat of your LEDs?!

12. You have ALOT to learn growing weed for personal use. Its not as easy you think. You have to make sure the ph is fine, provide the plants with nutrients, and make sure it has a perfect environment to grow in. Its just not as simple as you think it is.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My PH is fine... Any suggestions or did u just say that to sound smart?

Yea, i didnt have proper ventilation. Still dont so i have the tent open now

14. Can we get a couple pics of them not under the leds? I love the colors but it's hard to diagnose a problem when I can't see what shades and colors the leaves have to them.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1331928-Socos-400W-Closet-Grow%2E

15. Don't mind him. Sounds pretentious to me. If you have no advise to offer and just want to criticize just don't make a comment.

Tip that's crazy! I thought LEDs were supposed be cooler? I guess you do have a 1200 watter huh? Wow I wish I could offer some advise but I have no clue. Although I have seen someone else's pic look very similar to that and it bounced back so maybe it'll be fine. Crossin my fingers for ya!

16. I respectfully disagree. Growing for personal use is as easy as you think it is.

17. Thats cool man, was just saying from personal experience. Im not a pro but i do know my stuff pretty well. Everybody has their own opinions and i was just sharing mine like you are right now.

18. Yeah I didn't think it would get that hot. Damn that one plant needs a hug. She should be fine but yikes , how do u have the vent set up now. What's the protocol on square LEDs for heat venting? Is there like a square cool tube like thing? Or just point the fans. It's 1000 watts right?

19. Lol you had no advice to offer tho. There was no help given so it just came off you like were scolding her for her plant having a bad leaf day.
    Maybe it didn't translate through text the way u meant it maybe. Read it again it sounds like you were just bein a dick

20. Sorry the truth hurts you guys who aren't given no advice either :)