Just Checking In

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by onelovekid, Aug 14, 2014.

1. The sec pic you can see all the branches I'm talking about. You don't have to bend em or anything just tie them where they point out left n right.

2. #162 onelovekid, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Right, i see what ur saying but my only concern is where the main stalk bent, the top half of her is liable to just fall over if i handle her too much... Plus with her height, wouldn't it be hard to tie her down as well, pulling shoots down seems to only take them farther from the light while the top cola would be closest..?

3. #163 onelovekid, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Also heres some pics of where the big girl bent, and also flowers on the auto... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409330729.937853.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409330753.094392.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409330788.994485.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Ahh, I see and reread where you had a accident. Scratch that idea for a moment. Haaha. It can still be done. Let me try n find photos of it and show ya.

5. Id appreciate that..!

6. My borrowed light system seems to be giving up on me here in flower. Light on an hour ago and it was just a bolt of electricity running through my MH conversion for my 600 hps system... I believe it to be the ballast as there is a humming/whistling sound coming from it, but it usually does that for a second before igniting, but its just stagnate. How bad am i screwed? I cant afford another ballast right now AT ALL
    R ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409490481.138706.jpg

7. Ive got em sitting under a window upstairs... But its cloudy so theres not much sun today anyways...

8. Yea it's rained for two more days straight. Haha. Goin to check shit out in a min on mine. Hope you get something figured out.

9. A growin buddy of mine decided to buy me a new ballast, so the light's up and runnig and they seem alright. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409579341.140509.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. And pistils just keep on popping up, its great to see in person finally

11. Lmao!! It's nice to see finally ain't it. They still doing good?

12. Yeah they seem good enough. Some of the lowest leaves are turning yellow and falling, so i guess maybe its tome to add a bit of nutrient solution..?

13. Good deal man. I'm still dealing with the weather. It's driving me crazy.

14. Yep, even more rain today!!!! How long before ill be seeing bud growth instead of just elongating pistils?

15. They should begin to turn to buds any day now. In the pics it looks like they are. They have white hairs first then it turns either pink, brown or red. So I guess you cld say they are turning to buds now they just are ripening up.

16. Okay, lol im just hoping they get bigger..! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. They will. You'll b able to tell more of a diff in a few nights. I can always tell they've grown after being away one or two nights.

18. Yeah i probabky check on em too frequently, i just dint wanna leave em and something happen to them

19. Haha I do the same think onelove. Check my plants as soon as the lights turn on and usually end up being in there most of the night. Don't worry they will explode shortly.
    Nature is frickin sweet.

20. Im stoked. :) its just such a wonderful thing to finally see coming together. Glad i can share with you guys and receive advice and reassurance.