Just Checking In

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by onelovekid, Aug 14, 2014.

1. im KY as well! Ahaha

2. We have some ppl working toward legalization here man but it will take all of us together to get something done...

3. Discretion is key. I was just looking at dinafem myself actually

4. actually, idk of u heard but cbd oils were legalized medically here this year! We are getting closer every year, it wont be long. Everyones gonna get jealous of the millions colorado has made taxing it alone.!

5. Yep, my friend moved his fam there because of a sick child. Unfortunately due to financial reasons he came back. But he still has trble getting the cbds for his child even tho they are legal. Sucks..

6. If imagine so! There aren't any systems in place for regulation in place yet! They jump to new heights then are afraid to look down!

7. They come from Spain and there climate closely resembles ours. Only prob I've found with them is buds get so dense it's easy to get rot. U just have to be able to stay on top of it before it happens.

8. Rightt I'll be looking into the methods of caring. For a flowering plant soon, since i plan to switch over in a few weeks-a month

9. I'll tell ya what I know. Just ask, there's a lot of good info and ppl on here.

10. Hell yeah, resources I intend to indulge upon! Hahah.

11. Yay Canada! I'm gonna have to go check out that shop in Toronto, only about 3 hours from me, what are prices like?

12. My thread is growing!! Haha. I wish I had everything so readily available like you all in Canada!

13. #53 CanadianOrganic, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    It sucks here -.- we can't even get neem oil. Its banned.
    Actually I lied. It doesn't suck :]

14. What, why not? It comes from nuts off of a tree.

15. Crazy! Ive never heard of restrictions on neem in anything I've read! Hmm...

16. So yesterday and today, one of the girls seems to be getting worse... Leaves are browning. Ive had to remove another leaf or two, and now in getting worries. Help.? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189251.534213.jpg
    The new growth at the nodes is all curled up. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189319.584044.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189339.567440.jpg
    Shes having loads of problems right now... Please help guys. The other girl seems to be doing better. Haven't nuted since my flush, so im starting to think maybe it isn't nitrogen toxicity. Here's my other girl just for reference. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189472.383752.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189491.817223.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189517.817059.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408189548.617032.jpg

17. Has a jew touched your plants? I thinl thats the problem

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Thats not helping me at all, if your cant be constructive towards my thread please dont post, I'm having a serious issue, and im looking for serious advice.

19. I really need help with this, its been ongoing almost a week now, and I'm worried that I'm going to lose one of my girls.!

20. Try another flush with more water. Don't use city water either. Should of said that before. To me that's exactly what it looks like is nitrogen toxicity. If u have to use city water let it sit several hours to a day. Ask your friend exactly what he added to them. They may look bad now but they will bounce back in a week or so after everything is flushed from that growing medium. Hate to see that for ya man.