Pretty Stoked On My New Sherlock

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dabKling, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Nice. I like the colors. Good lookin' sherlock.

2. does it have a carb?

3. Oh hell yes.

4. Im so tripped out by that pic. Whats that other stuff?

5. #6 dabKling, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    yep, ur actually looking right at it

thats my snowboard, we hiked up to the top of a glacier and went for a little summer shred with Cole the dog (he loves snowboarding too!).

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for sharing! Looks like youre having a hell of an adventure dude! Some people know what living us, and some dont!

7. Nice looking piece man, love the colors, about how big is it.

8. its actually pretty small, the stem is about 2 inches long, the bowl fits in your hand. 

I'm amazed at how smooth and not hot it hits for how little it seems.

That's the beauty of a good Sherlock! It's the only kind of pipe I like to use! :)  Def cuts down on how much ash you're gonna end up sucking too! 

10. #11 dabKling, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    well in a shameless bump I returned to Heads of State (Colfax and Kipling in Denver, never disappoint, always a deal to be had), and they had the big brother to the first one, and as you can clearly see, I couldn't resist.

If the first one wasn't cool enough, this bad motherfucker fills your hand and weighs in at a half pound.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the more orange lookin herb in the new bowl is grape ape, the lil guy is loaded with some of the best bubba k i've laid lips on..........

11. I love your choice in glass! Such a sexy piece.

12. New sherlock by STF

Attached Files:

13. both of those are dope, i broke my last sherlock in the shower so ill probably end up getting a new one pretty soon since they make the most gangster portable pieces known to man. all the bitches love sherlocks.

14. new one looks like a alien

15. image.jpg
    bought this for the queer homie

16. Nice. :laughing:   Oh my goodness.

17. Right talk about offensive! I work hard to make sure that I manage!
    specified to the potter because the guy making these was only making nonoffensive colors for the longest time like he was making a midnight blue or freaking jungle green or you know but shaped all cock n balls you know so I made sure to get one all big nasty black dick status for the homeboy

18. onna snowboard heheheh