Flower Of Life

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ace Bino, Aug 14, 2014.

1. the complacent nature of religions that rely on all answers to come from a book written thousands of years ago remain static, while science is always evolving and relies on the universal language of mathematics to solve problems and gain knowledge of the tentative laws that govern the universe and fundamentally, existence.

2. There's a truth. It exists beyond duality. My words aren't in support of anything over any other thing. The truth is beyond that. Why try to grasp the image of the moon in the water? You cannot hold onto it! Your empty grasping will not sustain you!

Nature. Yours. To be. Realised!

Give up falsehood now and stop being beaten senseless!

3. Lol, you're an idiot sometimes.. but you wouldn't be you if you weren't, and we can't have that.

Mobile mumbling..

4. Boo! I'm always an idiot. Carefree and happy. People live such strange, confusing lives! They ought to let go and see what's there when they let go... Though I heard it's hard for corpses to let go. Hands go all cold and stiff and they cannot move them an inch!

If there was ever one word I'd like for you to adopt into your belief system, it'd be 'relative'. I'll let you ponder on the meaning for yourself though cause I know you'd just instantly non-argue whatever I say..

6. Hehehe no belief! Relative is the whole point! Though there's no point at all. Think zen. I can make shadows that look like bunnies on the wall, what about you?

7. Astro-theology..

8. A very interesting study!

9. Interesting, yet dangerous, do not always believe what you see, and do not always see what you believe.

Words to live by.