Blunts

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Boomhauer, Aug 14, 2014.

1. #1 Boomhauer, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Gotta love 'em. Theyre portable and stink less than a joint. This is what I got goin right now. Lil .5 blunt to relax from workin a bullshit job. What you blades got sparked up right now!? 20140813_224607.jpg 20140813_224607.jpg

2. Since when do blunts stick less?

3. He said stink not stick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Im so shell.. lately ive been gettin paranoid as hell when I smoke. Last night I smoked a little .3 bowl and got so paranoid I couldnt sit on my couch without being strapped.

Guess the high is getting different after smoking for 8 years.

5. Since when so blunts stink less than a joint?

6. I been smoking well over 8 years....Never felt like that..Bro maybe marijuana isnt for you anymore man..That dont sound good man!! Lmao!!

7. Yea im bout to quit for a minute. Need some money so I can get the hell iut of charlotte

8. I almost never smell anything when a blunt is being smoked outside. It definitely helps mask the smell of bud.

Have you been smoking heavily lately boomhauer?I found once I cut down to once or twice a day my anxiety and paranoia went away. But do what you gotta do and save ya change.

9. I find blunts don't produce that slap you in the face ganja smell like joints do due to the tobacco mixed in but its one of those smells when you smell it once you remember.

10. I made a stop at Charlotte airport a few days ago. That place is god forsaken white trash, no offense lol. Didn't admire a single girl there! Was pretty stormy too at the time, looked like great growing country though.
    Anyways, blunts are nasty. I'd be addicted to tobacco if I smoked blunts with as much weed as I smoke.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. I can't smell weed after I smoke, and maybe you can't either, you just don't know it yet!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. You rolled perfectly
    Most blunts are too harsh for me lol unless it's like sweets or something

13. Oh yeah im sure a non smoker could probaly smell it more than we could.

14. Last bit I picked up had me in an extreme paranoid mode. For instance, I am usually comfortable driving while baked but this last bit I got I couldn't. I was freaking out mentally. Kept questioning everything, looking around, etc. I always smoke about the same but maybe it was stronger or what. Idk, I was like wtf. Just got some more from diff source so let's see how it is....