Lonely Ganja Girls

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by boodabunny, Aug 14, 2014.

1. i think there are alot of us "lonely ganja girls" out there

2. I am half way there I can't sleep

3. Hangin solo tonight.. Making a home made co2 package for my garden..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

4. Same boat. Except im not a female :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #45 BuryMeInTrichs, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    what... a ... dick.....  hahahahahahahaha

enjoy the free smoke?

in the country is where the girls really get down bro

edit: I read again and at first I thought you meant she buys all your weed and dab.... but I may have misunderstood your first sentence. haha still funny though

6. Preplan your high...don't just smoke up,and think oh shit...what now? Lol.. I'm like... Imma preheat this muthafukan overn for my box pizza... Whist that is happening I will load skyrim in the ps3. Whilst updating my fb and checking GC.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. Simple.. roll another and watch some netflix! 😷

8. That shit sounds painful man.

9. Well uh, I hate to say this but..you know, hey, I believe in honesty being the best policy.
    If you're lonely, it's probably because you're ugly. I'm an ugly motherfucker, but I've long since ..you know, sort of accepted the fact that I'm going to die alone. I tell those sad sacks in the lonely thread the same shit, 'the sooner you accept it, the better.'

If you wanna stop being lonely, do something, wallowing in it ain't gonna get you no company.

10. Oh, you think I'm ugly? Well darn it guess I'll have to slip into something more eye catching😘

Chillin' in my garden solo tonight ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421469834.007784.jpg

11. Do you ever sleep in your garden?^^

12. I said 'PROBABLY'. Besides, the last part of my post also said do something about it, because just blogging about it here won't solve much.

13. No, but sometimes I arrange my plants around my bed👸

14. honestly, I do enjoy smoking alone over the bigger groups I normally end up smoking with, I get to just chill and not deal with loud screaming out of control people, but when it's a chill group of me and like a few other homies we're good, can just jam or play some mtg or just talk about bigger concepts... it does get kind of lonely sometimes, especially when you're interested in the chillest (but shyest :cry: ) stoner guy ever as I am currently.
    Oh well, that's what I get for not growing a pair and asking him out myself ;) :smoke:  :love:

15. #55 BuryMeInTrichs, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015

the tiny avatar is eye catching enough, i see donk for days and a nice complexion

your smile, and the phone case.. harder to notice, but still recognizable. Im a sucker for northern europeans

the thirst is trill

16. I usually make a massive feast of food and go on a rampage in Gta v.

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

17. Go on soundcloud, throw on some nice headphones and look up idozer. It's tones that you meditate to and it makes you hallucinate. You have to really believe it's going to work or it won't work.

18. There's someone for everyone. Be positive and watch good things slowly happen.

19. You read my fucking mind!! Lool

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. that post is still being responded to? :laughing: