Has Grasscity Posting Been Slow Lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Aug 14, 2014.

After the coldest winter in my (long) life, we've had NO FUCKING SUMMER. May and June were nice but it's sucked since then. Unstable atmosphere, floods, cold temps, gray skies. :mad:

If we have a long hot summer, then I look forward to cool fall weather. It ain't happening this year. I just hope this winter isn't as bad as last year's. :(

2. where you located? last winter sucked ass. made getting to work impossible. killed my old car. i can't deal with that shit again.

I don't get it? And I'm 25. Call me old school but I usually just use my hands to dip my cookies, I don't need something else to dip it in for me. 

Finger Lakes area of NYS. We didn't get an abnormal amount of snow but it was friggin' colder than hell all winter, never let up.

5. #45 123burnthattree, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    All the ice I had living in kentucky was miserable. My car doors wouldn't shut or they would freeze shut so often times I had bungie cords holding my driver and passenger door shut. Got stuck in airport in Charlotte becaude of the ice. Glad im in the desert now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've lived here all my life and last winter was the worst -- even according to some friends of mine who are close to 80.

Cold wave after cold wave, daytime temps 5-15 above, week after week. I heat with coal and normally I can keep my house toasty warm -- 70-75 no problem -- but last winter it was a chore just keeping it liveable, fans going 24/7 all over the place. Fuck that.

im in NJ and i had the same issues with my old car. i had a screwdriver wedging it closed while it was parked. until the cold killed it completely. i do miss that car. fuck you winter.

8. It was 61 degrees in my house this morning. WTF

9. It's 74 inside now -- I started a fire in the stove, WTF on August 16. Crazy.

I always need a little fire off an on by mid-September, but the middle of August?

Bring on the global warming you motherfuckers. :mad:

10. Haven't really used grasscity all the much in the last 6-8 months since i haven't been smoking. Love coming on here while stoned to the gills though. 

11. Am i the only one who doesnt buy this kids-on-summer-vacation-having-a-major-effect-on-GC theory? I hear it every year yet i dont really notice anything different. Idk, maybe there is something to it, but no way do i think regular blades conciously decide not to come on GC just bc kids are lurking.

Idk im high, fuck off life.

I don't buy that idea either.

It just seems slow the past couple of weeks.

13. Who's awake?

14. Where's all my fucking insomniacs tonight? :mad:

15. Still no fuggen insomniacs around? :mad:

16. #57 J.T, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Theyre all in PYT

17. I live in Maine and it has been all around a OK summer got get ready for them winter months soon cause it snows like a noreaster up in this bitch.

Peace.

18. Fuck winter. :mad:

19. Why aren't any of the stupid people posting in this thread tonight?

Hey wait a minute . . . :confused: