Has Grasscity Posting Been Slow Lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Aug 14, 2014.

Not here, I've been fucking freezing for 11 months.

And to make matters worse, the restaurant I eat at every day has the AC cranked down so it's goddamned below zero in there. WTF is wrong with people?

2. It's been slow for months. Or at least it feels like it.

3. I don't wanna spread around hysteria or anything, but... :cool:

[​IMG]

4. Is that Jesus? lol

5. It's just you. Post Your Thoughts has been impossible to keep up with lately. 

Come on, man...Jesus never had a damn tent.

I honestly wouldn't be the least bit surprised if He didn't know how to make a fire, sure, Dude can walk on water but that shit won't help you in a winter storm. :cool:

You sir have just blown my mind. How would that work though, how does that not fall sideways? so many questions but yet so awesome at the same time. 

Didn't he have a tent when he was out in the desert for forty days and forty nights? Or was that Moses? Either way, it sounds like a dumb thing to do.

[​IMG]

You probably should use one of these thingies to hold the cookie with. They work quite well.

A bit of advice though: be sure to wash it first.

[​IMG]

10. Jesus what is that thing? Is it made for cookies? Or is it something sexual since you tell me to wash it beforehand? If it's made for cookies I must be getting old to not know that there are things made to dip your cookies in something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yes, it's a stainless steel cookie clamp.

Just kidding. It's really a mold that God uses to make duck bills.

Just gotta say I love your avi :love:

:D

My fucking house was 62 degrees this morning, WTF. Had heat on in bedroom. :mad:

14. :confused_2: really???

how old are you?

15. PYT is the only really active thread. all the threads i'm subscribed to have died down. we need some new blood on this site to get shit happening again.

16. :poke: think that's part of the problem, but hey, schools starting back up :yay:

that, and drama :hide:

[​IMG]

18. Summer is over where I'm at, all the kids are back in school and all the college kids are leaving this week