How Much And How Often Do You Drink And Is Anyone An Alcoholic?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Steve_French, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I dont really like alcohol.  My mind is racing 24/7, so every once in a while I need to get nice and stupid so i can relax and be a human being.

2. Wouldn't call myself an alcoholic, simply because I haven't had a drink in over a week and I don't miss it at all really. That being said I have pretty unhealthy drinking patterns. I've killed over 100 beers over a long weekend camping trip with buddies, and overall just drink too much.

On a break for a bit though, all the beer carbs were getting to me, and I ain't about that beer gut life :D

3. Im an addict.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

4. I was drinking 4 or 5 nights a week at one point, school and work nights included, started drinking during the day too. Found out I had some kidney disease and I stopped for a while then started again. Haven't been really drunk in a good couple months but I've gotten a good buzz since then, haven't dranken at all in maybe a week and I seem to be OK. Could've been psyching myself out but I definitely was thinking I was an alcoholic not too long ago, I might be but I'll be sober until I ride this kidney thing out

5. I am an alcoholic, been one since I turned of age(19...Canada), drink everyday, been a 'stoner' even longer.  Never miss work, never sick, just helps with the day-to-day grind. 

I do me, you do you.

6. I'm not much of a drinker so i go through periods of times where i will not at all for months or i will once a week for a few weeks.

7. Drink about 3 times a week at home during the summer. Usually about 15 beers and a few shots.
    During college 3-4 times a week anywhere from 7-15 shots almost exclusively vodka in college

8. Grew up with a bad childhood involving alcohol so I tend to naturally just stay away from drinking. But once in a while for me, no more. Not really interested in it to be honest, only when I'm out with friends. 

9. I know I'm an alcoholic... Basically by definition... Most of my legal troubles have basically been because I was drunk and they just seemed to snowball, and I continue to drink... I just make poor choices... And then when I drink I do lots of unmentionables and the next day side effects are horrible... I've lost a great job, missed many great job interviews and frankly shouldn't even drink...

I was forced to quit for 3 months because of legal trouble and I did just fine without the booze, had no withdrawal symptoms, but the second day i was back I started drinking, and before I knew it I had cans piled up.

I make very poor choices when I drink, but continue to do it anyways.

10. Sometimes I go several weeks or a month + without any drop of alcohol. But If i do drink I'm only drinking beer and probably only a few. I can't actually remember the last time I drank to actually get drunk. 

11. Yup I'm the same like u; almost everyday the same shit. On the weekends tho, fuck I buy like 2 on fri and 2 on sat smh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Maybe once or twice a month at the most. 

13. Gave it up 4 months ago....was a daily drinker for years, and drank to the point of being drunk...so I guess I would be considered an alkie...

14. Probably not, but the potential is there. I drink Whiskey usually, and I probably go through a 460ml bottle per week. Not good I know, but whiskey is just my cup of tea. But I'll smoke instead of drink anyday.

15. I drank in November at a wedding. Before that I can't remember. I don't like the way that stuff makes me feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Lately- all day every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I could consider my self an alcoholic at times. Sometimes I have stages where I drink every day more then 5 standard drinks usually, getting drunk as fuck. I even drink in public during these binges, I don't care what time of day it is. I have even sculled a bottle of bourbon just before jumping on a bus cause I didn't wanna drink it on the bus. I was thinking to my self wow I'm an alco.

18. i drink rum and juice or wine, daily. probably 6-8 drinks a night on average. sometimes i'll not drink for a day or two if i drank too heavily and have one of those rare awful hangovers. otherwise i can't be sure if the grogginess in the morning is due to drinking or smoking herb.

19. I don't drink when I have weed. I only drink when I'm dry. I'd rather toke than seek the bottom of that ugly barrel.