Isis Beheading Children, Burying People Alive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rain dancer, Aug 14, 2014.

1. #41 LuxSpiritus, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    I knew this I've been following our actions in Syria, Libya and all the large middle eastern countries. They've all been targets in the past. Think about this

When Bush begun the invasion of Iraq and surrounding territories, did the price of gasoline a byproduct of oil refinement decrease dramatically? And our recession from the 90's slowly receded. Then when Obama took office and begun to remove troops when the Middle East the price of gas rose steadily which was part of his criticism, and we immediately were met with a recession, slowly repairing itself.

Behind the interior motives of our Government, what they say they do. I always think there is a double standard. Let's be honest are economy sucks, they have very little backing to support their high-import rates, I wouldn't be surprised if they used their world power to seek to benefit themselves, cause they knew that they were falling through the cracks.

2. They simply said, convert, leave, or die.

Rather than letting them leave, they are chasing them down like dogs and committing war crimes.

3. Weve sent 130 "military advisors" :)laughing:) and something like 140,000 meals.

4. That's the official story. Try Mossad though.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
    http://topinfopost.com/2014/08/08/isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-a-jewish-mossad-agent-french-reports

They allowed quite an amnesty actually and the option to pay. They held big public events allowing ex-government Shia to publically admit shame and be forgiven. The videos you see of them doing drive by killing on what appears to be random civilians is mostly fleeing government officials. Of course, this also comes from the same group that set up check points to ask for prayer times to test if they were Shia or Sunni and executed on spot. And not even a month ago they killed 1,500 people in one day and destroyed Abrahamic temples/idols.

Now they hold the largest dam in Iraq and controls Baghdad's water supply. They have threatened to blow it up if there is any US intervention.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/04/world/meast/iraq-crisis/

They're also closing in on Erbil, the capital of Kurdistan. The capture of Erbil would disrupt what is now the world's 9th largest oil producing country with over 30 major oil companies running refineries out of it, including Exxon, Shell and Hunt Oil

5. you have a wild imagination.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Another issue that's grotesque is how theyre destroying human history. Theyre doing this all over the middle east. Im really surprised the british museum hasnt sent people to loot what they could before isis arrived. Theyve barricaded themselves in museums in syria, egypt, and now Iraq, claiming theyre waiting for orders from their leaders to destroy "idols."

Remember those thousands of year old buddha statues al quada destroyed in afghanistan a few years ago?

Reminds me of the nazis looting art galleries and destroying one of a kinds...fucking atrocious.

7. Don't forget the other monsters in the closet who are sponsored by Iran : Hezbollah and Hamas.

Cut the funding and the monster will starve to death.

You make it seem as though this conflict is only one sided and only evil imperialist West is to blame.

8. Hamas don't cut up children etc...
    Everyone shoulders blame , some more than others...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #49 SmokinP, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014

10. Never said they did.

Although Hamas did murder 130 children through forcing them to build tunnels.

11. #51 Lenny., Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    I'm gonna stop you guys, @[member="smokinp"] and @[member="J-DILLA"], right there. Please don't shit up another thread. This is about ISIS and not Hamas. Please respect the OP. Thank you.

12. They both fall under the same category of Islamic fundamentalism.

13. Now Im thanking YOU for keeping it real.

Shit gets off topic fast. Thats why i deleted my post earlier on economics. Real easy to get off topic since a lot of this shit is heavily related.

14.  I saw your earlier posts in this thread and know exactly what it is you're trying to pull.  This is about the crisis in Iraq. Trying to engage smokinp in discussion about Iran will not be tolerated. 

Dilla started it.  It's hard not to respond to Hasbara talking points

16. I just ask that it not go down in this thread. This is a nice thread. @[member="pokesmot247"] and I just want this one thread. 

17. They destroyed cultures there.
    People don't see the value of 'culture' a long standing idea of how people choose to live society.
    Maybe because America never had 'culture' we were always multi-cultured. We don't know about society's that have core values that mean a lot to them.
    We disrupted their way of life and started a battle on their homeland. Now ISIS is just taking advantage of their ignorance. And as always America has to clean up their mess once again. ISIS is killing some very ancient cultural Arab groups which are concentric to the region. We basically split apart the whole entire civilization of Iraq. And left them to a a multi-theistic civil war.

It took us years to realize that when you screw something up, you have to fix it. Otherwise it will not remain steady.

18. We're just letting it happen.

Wonder what other soveign nations' citizen feel about this?

@[member="J-DILLA"], whats being said in israel between neighbors about isis?

Do they blame the u.s. over there?

Some of you guys have unique perspectives because of your location. Id like to hear your unique persectives on whats being said about the u.s., isis etc.

I know in the u.s. our soft spot is children. Makes sense theyd use this cultural difference against us.

Thoughts?

Children are definitely a talking point in the US but I would not call them a soft spot. The US continually bombs them in places like Yemen and Pakistan     :confused_2:

20. I remember back in '01 people claiming the war in Iraq was about oil.

Then "conspiracy theorists" claimed the goal was to create instability, split the country into 3 factions of civil war. Wish I knew where I heard that, its been 13 years already...crikey.