Isis Beheading Children, Burying People Alive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rain dancer, Aug 14, 2014.

1. My problem is the murdering of innocents. I dont condone ANY country (or group of people) on Earth who does this.

I was taken aback by your previous post, since Lao Tzu was in your sig.

Shame we outlawed mercenaries. Im sure some billionaire out there would love to release some blood thirty killers on these dirt bags. Worked very well in africa. So well, the U.S. and the rest of the world took notice and made sure it couldnt be used to wipe out govts.

2. I personally agree. Yet here we have thousands and perhaps millions of people who disagree.

I believe that there should definitely be mercenaries to take out tyrants like this. There are pretty big proponents in the Sikh religion who want to make a group solely to take out these tyrannical factions and I entirely agree with the idea. Sikhism is a religion that grew from oppression, torture and killing at the hands of muslim tyrants and from that came the martial race of Sikhs, which has now declined, but I believe situations like this will drive the youth to remember the cause of righteousness. There should not be the killing of innocents anywhere. Even capital punishment has it's limits, but war means war. They've declared their intentions. If they do not stop their immoral acts in the name of whatever they might believe, whether it's God or anything, they should be taken down.

The problem is that, big countries like the US will only interfere if they gain a benefit. There's no real desire to help people unless their helping themselves.

4. We love occupying the middle east that's why. We're going to use them and then show another front for 'terror in the middle East' So we can initiate another full scale invasion and cripple that country once again, leaving them vulnerable to the same shenanigan that's going on now. We want control there, because their Oil is funding the entire economy of America. If they're were to be a resistance cutting off exports than America would fall to it's knees.

This is very wrong and needs to be condemned. But if you got the gist when it happened, you saw that they were trying to cover it up. Until they had formulated a scheme to ruse to the public. I don't understand why they couldn't do a 'controlled invasion' without causing so much damage to the country. Like they had before.

5. Watching these videos just makes me angry. Such callous lack of care for human life...

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzuaW8GD3X8

7. We didnt get iraqs oil, or did you not get the memo?

China outbid us and they are getting the oil.
    http://www.thestreet.com/story/11267956/1/china-outbids-oil-majors-in-iraq.html

We lost 4k soldiers to bring Democracy (to creat a civil war). We are buying oil primarily from south america and pumping a lot of our own. We did prevent sadaam and gadafi from going back to the gold standard, the dinaar, which we addmitted (on the previous page is a link) publicly. The weapons of mass distruction and oil dont make as much sense to anyone as having an inflateable dollar. You cant inflate gold. Thats why that corrupt traitor bastard nixon took us off the gold standard and a deficit became common.

8. #28 LuxSpiritus, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Democracy was for the oil.
    We were getting cut off.

China paid a price for that as well.

9. The future is interesting for sure!

Does Islam have the ideological power to create an empire in it's name? It's done it before.

Corporations are more powerful than ever! Countries and the notion of countries as boundaries seems to be declining. Ideology seems to rule more. There are no rulers. There's imaginary rulers with imaginary followers, the bonds are tenuous!

What does our future hold? Hopefully good leaders, striving for goodness and the welfare of our fellow man. Too many lives given in falsehood. Too many hearts ruled be greed, delusion and anger. The clearest mind has no wants or aversions.

Oh the pure should surely rule this world! Why has it been betrayed and left in the hands of tyrants? Fools Try to hold the mountains in their hands. Oh fool, these hands will crumble before these mountains could. What good are you graspings?

The pendulum swings forever. You're just the currents in the air.

10. Gadafi stopped trading oil for dollars and said hed accept only euros, then told the rest of africa to do the same which devalued our currency. Six months before we invaded sadaam, he said he liked gadafis plan, publicly and wanted to go to the gold standard and also wanted to do the euro for oil trade scheme. See a pattern?The U.S. compiled a list of i believe 6 countries that were not part of the world bank, ie, they have their own banks with real gold and wont trade with us, unless we go through their banks. Gold standard threatens banks, as it cannot be manipulated, ie, if a country that can be manipulated doesnt comply, we ruin them economically, with sanctions.

We have destroyed almost all the countries on that list (see a page back), except iran. If you go back a page, our own govt said we are sanctioning them over that bank.

To get even with our sanctions, russia made a deal with iran this week for economic purposes, allowing iran the possibility to bypass the us, the world banks and keep their sovereignty. If they can sell oil to russia and its allies, our sanctions mean nothing.

If you really believe what you claim, it proves you drank the koolaid my friend. The evidence is all there. I even gave you links. Dont be lazy, educate yourself.

11. What is ISIS' list of demands and should they be met?

12. #32 Lenny., Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    I'm not aware of any sort of 'list of demands' that they have issued.

why do you keep asking random questions? the flotilla one didn't make much sense 

I've thought about that also.  I'd like to think I'd run or kick or bite, anything but quietly comply and die  but the fact that most don't makes me wonder if I really would.

It's a short list.  Convert.  Their religion is intolerant of competition.  Should one convert?  You'd be an idiot not to.

14. What do you mean. It was all over the news and in every media app that I have. Our goverment would rather us worry about what is going on over there then all the messed up stuff going on in our own country.

15. You guys should be more concerned with the BRICS nations starting up their own bank to compete with the scam-lords called the IMF.

Sure looking like the middle east is better off with dictators. 

16. Why doesn't anyone do anything about this, I mean seriously? What the actual fuck.

Sometimes I think carpet bombing all those fucked up places is the only thing we can do to stop this shit (My opinion)

17. Isis and al Qaeda are the bastard child of western intervention and occupation in the Middle East...

A monster has been spawned, fostered by the West and given a trust fund by the Saudis, Bahrain, etc etc...

Cut the funding and the monster will starve to death...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #38 MillerLite13, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    ISIS is operating as a conventional force which, in theory, will yield the same combat results as the 2003 campaign.. a literal steamroll until it devolves into a "small war" in which the U.S. has to rebolster the police in the affected areas, gain control of the population, and separate out the remaining ISIS elements to eliminate them.

Which in my opinion. Needs to be done through coalition warfare, because this is something that threatens the rest of the world, I.e. countries that do not practice their form of Sharia.

Look into works by Galula and Mao for some education in COIN theory if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Iraqi oil exports to the States make up only 1 or 2 percent of national US imports, maybe less these days. The Americans probably would miss that, but the idea that American would be "on it's knees" if deprived of that oil is just incorrect.

20. It's our structural economy. We currently are not large producing/manufacturing state. We rely on natural resources to support our economy. and Oil is a big part of that. Most of are imports are produce and general goods for manufacturing. Yes, it doesn't make the economy of America go down. But to lose a valuable global resource that America issues would be a pretty strong blow.