Isis Beheading Children, Burying People Alive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rain dancer, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Shi'ite and Kurdish peshmerga are giving Islamic State the boot in northern Iraq right now (thanks to US airstrikes)

BUT

Now there's videos of the Shi'ite liberators beheading villagers and IS members as well as burning down the homes of villagers :/

Just so you know it's spelled Shia usually, with followers being called Shias.

Of course it is an alien alphabet so it's always an approximation.

3. Bummer.

Choose to be different. Challenge your fears, step out of your comfort zone.

You are capable of surprising self. :)

4. what do you think I been doing here? :D

I've grown up a lot in the past 3 or so years.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You sure have dude! Ive Been following your posts for a really long time :)

6. ah so you probly remember.my.Communist ramblings?
    Fun times

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Just on the bbc apparently they have beheaded the british aid worker.
    Very sad RIP

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Its the only way ISIS can fight an opponent.

With the hands behind the back.

They feel powerful beheading an unarmed, bound human.

Pathetic cockroaches.

9. I cant even begin to comprehend what that man's family are going through.i speak for the others who died at the hands of these savage barbarians.

I also never took any pride or enjoyment from the bombs and missiles the UK rained down on iraq.but I will feel sense if justice when the UK and US finally catch up with that shower.
    Just hope they are caught in open ground or a mountain range, so we dont kill innocent people.

You know I was all chilled and pretty happy until this news came on.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

What pains me the most are the children. They are being used, brainwashed and they are losing their childhoods, and for what??

How long could one oppress before something like this were to happen.

11. Sickening, I cant deal with this stuff anymore, turns my stomach.

Amazing what brainwash causes

12. ISIS in general has a very dangerous ideology, one that does threaten the west. But they are too disorganized and full of hate to really orchestrate any big events. They hate everyone so much that they can't really focus that hate on any one group and act on it. 

ISIS is just going around killing whoever they deem not worthy. 

Al-Qaeda at least had a single target to focus on - the USA (aka New York). 

And even if ISIS did get out of hand, so much so that it actually does start to conqueror places such as Europe, the American people would definitely step up and fuck them up.

I will admit most Americans are really dumb but when something threatens their ways of consumerism - they will fuck you up!

13. No way! ISIS is just another, more practical (and literally faithful to Quranic teachings), manifestation of the religion of peace. Therefore you must be a racist-bigot-islamophobe to suggest that hate plays any role in their murderous ways. At least according to about half of dumbass America. And probably more than half of Europe. But in reality, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the rest of Islam's warriors are merely being obedient and consistent to what they believe as taught in their sacred book.

"YUSUFALI: And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
    PICKTHAL: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
    SHAKIR: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." 
    \n003.151
    YUSUFALI: Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!
    PICKTHAL: We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers.
    SHAKIR: We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust.

14. Oh? So I deserve to be beheaded I guess?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

15. Depends.  Are you an infidel? Are you a married adulterer? An apostate? Do you fail to pray? Do you practice witchcraft?  Have you been a spy against Muslims?  Have you murdered a Muslim and not paid his kin blood money? Ever ate a ham sandwich? Do you know anyone who has done any of the above?  List not complete and probably not even accurate.

I'm guilty of like half of these, are you sure I can't keep my head? Can I just give up an ear or something? Yeah, I ate the ham sandwich, but I didn't inhale, so it's cool right?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, an asshole, or just plain retarded?

I'll take it as being sarcastic because you mention 'religion of peace' but quote murder.

18. I don't know about giving up an ear, but maybe you could trade a hand and foot from opposite sides for your head.

19. #279 Vicious, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014

Poe's Law.

We've come to such extremes that satire and irony are indistinguishable from sincerity.

20. Bingo! 

But my sarcasm in no way is meant to infer that every Muslim has violent intent toward non-Muslims. However, the Quran doers have more than its fair share of motivations toward promoting a violent relationship with unbelievers ("infidels") for those who desire to focus on them in a literal manner.

The Quran and Islam aren't alone in that regard.  Christians have bombed abortion clinics and killed people based on their views of God's will, unbelievers, and the Bible. But it is a matter of degrees. These incidents are comparatively few when compared with the butchery performed in the name Allah. Islam is rampant with such extreme, scripturally based views, and for a good reason. Such views ARE consistent with a particular literal interpretation of their scriptures and anyone seeking an objective view of Islam should never discount that reality.

Fundamentalists, regardless of which religion we're talking about, always view themselves as the more faithful to their God, according to his supposedly revealed will in their particular holy book(s). In Islam's case, that means that non-Muslims who represent a hinderance to the will of Allah and refuse to bend the knee and say the officially accepted magic words and perform the correct rituals are traitors and enemies of Allah. Worse, they also view themselves, ala Quran, as Allah's vehicle on earth for administering His "just" retribution to these infidels (lit. "unfaithful").

Unfortunately, the ones that believe such nonsense aren't few in number. In fact, one can easily see that there exist many factions within Islam that when taken together represent the largest death cult on earth. After all, suicide bombers and other martyrs are supposedly rewarded by Allah, and they and their families are viewed as heroes by other cult members and treated accordingly.

So yes, the reference to "religion of peace" was sarcasm. How could it be otherwise, given the sheer number of innocent people, including women and children, that have been (and will continue to be) deliberately butchered in order to please their god and to be regarded as faithful by that imaginary deity?