Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Missing A Finger Medical Marijuana Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by avs140, Aug 13, 2014.

1. #21 TrippinToad, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    not trying to start an argument but I have a hard time believing that they're legit. http://www.hightimes.com/read/montana-shut-down-medical-marijuana-dispensaries
    You're saying that In SW Montana they have actual brick&mortar dispensaries you can walk into? I call bs
    Now caregivers that are operating out of their homes and probably not following the compassion law, I would believe this because it goes on all over MT still. But like that article says there are no more dispensaries

Sent from my iPhone

2. It's all about medical history. you cant get MMj just because you lost a finger.... its medical you need a medical reason for using it. now if the lost digit has some kind of chronic pain associated with it and you have a medical back ground with a clear history of pharmaceutical drug use for said pain then yes you "might" be able to obtain a card.
    I don't know the laws in Montana but I am guessing because of your age you will have a harder time getting said card. they will see a kid with an excuse not a patient looking for an alternative.

3. #24 TrippinToad, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Here's what it said on the actual ballot in 2012
    In 2004, Montana voters approved I-148, creating a medical marijuana program for patients with debilitating medical conditions. Senate Bill 423, passed by the 2011 Legislature, repeals I-148 and enacts a new medical marijuana program, which includes: permitting patients to grow marijuana or designate a provider; limiting each marijuana provider to three patients; prohibiting marijuana providers from accepting anything of value in exchange for services or products; granting local governments authority to regulate marijuana providers; establishing specific standards for demonstrating chronic pain; and reviewing the practices of doctors who certify marijuana use for 25 or more patients in a 12-month period. If Senate Bill 423 is affirmed by the voters, there will be no fiscal impact because the legislature has funded the costs of its implementation. If Senate Bill 423 is rejected by the voters, there may be a small savings to the State.

Read More: 2012 Montana Voters Choose to Keep Marijuana Laws the Same, No Repeal of Senate Bill 423 | http://newstalkkgvo.com/did-initiative-124-to-repeal-senate-bill-423-which-put-new-restrictions-on-the-medical-marijuana-industry-pass/?trackback=tsmclip

From 2004-2011 Montana had some of the most progressive mmj laws in the nation. Here's an explanation a little bit better than mine it explains how the ballot was misleading
    A vote “FOR” the initiative is a vote to keep Senate Bill 423, while a vote “AGAINST” will repeal Senate Bill 423 and Montana's medical marijuana laws will return to the way they were in 2004.

OP I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, as you can tell I'm passionate about this stuff so I kinda went all in on the info. Either way you won't get a medical card for this, you could however easily get a prescription for some pain pills and that right there is why this system is so fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone

4. Not to try to argue with you, I'm almost positive there are actual shops where I live, you see them when your driving big signs that say "medical marijuana" in town, I went to HS in a town that had at least 2. One got robbed by a friend of a friend(stupid fuckers). And most of the dealers down here have a card and that's how they get it. It's not like a shady house you go into, they'r legit dispensaries. At least two where I went to HS and two where I go to college.

5. Did you read those 2 articles I posted that said ALL dispensaries had to be vacated by 2011

Sent from my iPhone

6. #27 avs140, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    I did. But obviously they didn't lol they're here and I see them so I don't know what's going on

7. dude in Cali it's almost impossible not to get a rec card. I wouldn't use the pinkie excuse tho, make up some bs about insomnia, back pain etc...

8. nobody on here will give you advice on how to "obtain" a card if you don't need one. Bahahahaha that was a joke right I smell a GC newbie

9. Uhmm nobody who is respecting of the city will give out bogus recommendations on how to get a card if you do not actually qualify for one. You noob

10. dude the medical marijuana industry is a JOKE. It's crazy how there're so many 20 year olds walking around that have "medical" issues that marijuana cures. I'd say 70% of mmj patients are taking advantage of the system. Open your eyes brah

11. My eyes are open and I wholeheartedly agree with that BUT. You think they are helping the cause to fully legalize? No because they are too damn inmature with their actions revolving around weed. They put a damper on the medical industry wich reflects on the fully legalization movemeht