Crazy Invention Highdeas

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BackwoodsStoner, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Let's get a good thread goin!

Ok, so I'm driving home high as shit, I'm almost home and on the highway my road is on, there's a big gas station for sale. Sometimes cops park by the pumps and radar people on the other highway. So I see a FDOT cop had a logging truck pulled over and they were in the gas station parking lot. So my mind starts runnin and I think maybe he's trafficking, then I thought how the hell would he be trafficking with a trailer full of logs. I come up with the idea that he could use real logs to make a hollow log pile around a plywood box, cut a hole in the bottom and have a hatch to get inside. Now is where i get the crazy idea to load the dope up where the weight of the trailer would be approximately the same weight of a trailer that really has logs loaded on it. Do you blades think that's clever or stupid?

Feel free to share your own crazy invention ideas. :D

Burnin It Down

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's def possible bro. Being in the hood, I seen some below average inventions. I can imagine what an intelligent operations have up their sleeves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. So me and a couple mates are building a treehouse.. and i crashed my car and fucked the bonnet up (replaced now)... so i was thinking of hanging the old bonnet up the tree on chains and using it as a hanging fire pit... Good idea? Or should i read this again sober?

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol what's a bonnet? I suggest maybe rereading this again at a later time.

I'm not like them, but I can pretend.

5. A bonnet is the lid that goes over the engine on a car...

'Merica

• Like Like x 1

6. The hood.....

'Merica

7. The hood is a group of houses that people live in. Usually found in suburban areas.

8. Also known as the hood of your car. Can you use it in a sentence please? "Ah remember that time we fucked on the hood of your car?"

9. This isn't so much an invention as it is a drug trafficking method.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol

• Like Like x 1