Would You Cry Over Your Favourite Celebrities Death?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AussieStonerH, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Sorry but you have some weak tastes if that applies to the artists you listen to, cause that sure as hell don't apply to mine.

2. The only celebrity death i was upset over was Paul Walkers, and even then it wasnt really crying i got choked up and couldnt believe it I grew up watching him in fast and furious, he got me into cars and he was just an all around amazing guy, it felt like i knew him personally.

3.  You dont even know what I listen to.  For all you know, I like the same music you like.  Acting like you know me.. :laughing:

4. I try not to cry when a family member dies why the hell would I cry because someone I don't know or haven't met and has nothing to do with my life besides enjoy his/her music/art/movies.
    Man up op

5. I wouldn't because I don't favor celebrities

6. Last time I cried over someone famous was back when my mom bought me Wu: The Story Of The Wu-Tang Clan for Christmas while I was still in high school. I watched it the day after and just seeing ODB in those scenes made me tear up.

7. #67 King Willie, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    My favorite celeb is already dead. 

R.I.P. Pac!

8. I cried a little when MCA (Beastie Boys) died, hit me hard.

The worst i was for a celebrity death was Dave Brockie from GWAR. I actually cried hard when i heard because he had such an unreal way of living, just using shock value to the fullest extent because he thought it was funny. Seeing him perform live really made me appreciate doing shocking things in a proper way and completely changed my life

9. Robin williams death was actually sad it was hard to believe a man so happy would commit suicide but yea id cry if Wiz Khalifa or Riff Raff died

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hahaha

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Doug Stanhopes Celebrity Deathpool

I remember when the first Fast and Furious movie came out, I fell in love with Paul Walker as an actor. at some point I saw him on a nature thing about sharks, and it was like "holy shit he is more than delicious beefcake...this guy is actually a pretty great person." watching his movies and everything else didnt' help... when he died I admit it kicked my ass pretty hard... not sure if i would have cried so much but i'd also just found out one of my best friends had been shot and killed in front of their apartment. I was inconsolable for about a week, and I went out and got a copy of the last F&F film...and started the process all over again when I saw the "coming home" tribute they put on the disc... 

I've cried a bit over Robin, because I have a dark history and suicide fucks with my head a lot...so it kinda makes me worry if i'll have what it takes to keep going should fate deal me a shitty hand at 63... (I think if I can keep away from the liquor when i'm depressed and just get baked out of my gourd I'll be fine, but that may just be optimism at work...)

I think honestly I'll cry whenever any of my 80s/90s idols die... I didn't cry when Jackson died, I was shocked but not really phased... I cried when the radio played a whitney houston tribute, but not over her death specifically.

I shed a tear for Nelson Mandela...

does it count if you cry reading about it years later? cuz years ago when I was reading stuff about the old Bluth films I grew up on I cried my eyes out for Ducky... for anyone that doesn't know that, read up on Judith Barsi...

13. Michael Jackson was a sad loss. The guy was incredible but the fucking drugs took him away.

Happens all to much.

14. I hope we freeze Samuel L & Morgan Freeman, I'd lose a little faith in humanity if we ever let them die

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Definitely Michael Jackson. Some of his songs helped me through depression in high school.

It's gonna happen one day. They would be the greats in this world. That's life though. People live and die.

16. I would cry if I died. I love me.

17. You cried when Trinity died Neo.

• Like Like x 1
  18. i dont feel like id cry but it does have an effect on fans especially if that person was your inspiration or gave you hope at a hard time in your life.

19. If almost all celebs all died tomorrow I would cry tears of sweet sweet joy

20. Very unlikely, however if it was someone that inspired me, I would likely celebrate there greatness.  Like Tommy Chong, he has really inspired a lot of people.  Or Eminem, he has gave me a new perspective on life.