Would You Cry Over Your Favourite Celebrities Death?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AussieStonerH, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Donald Glover. His stand up is really funny. And I listen to his music as well. Hes a cool dude and I will shed a tear for that guy if he did pass

2. I'd cry over an anime character before a celebrity.
    Or maybe if Eiichiro Oda dies before finishing one piece.

It's all just one big conspiracy

3. I kinda see it another way. I feel like you get to know them through their work or music. I probably wouldn't cry but i don't consider them strangers. I'm pretty sure if you see a celebrity in the street, most of us would approach and that alone proves that they aren't strangers to some of us. Regardless, i will probably get really sad when Jimmy Page dies.

4. Word for word it's the same for me.

5. But that's not the real them, lol.   Most of these 'artists' rely on ghost writers.  

6. Well I suppose the only celebrity I have any care for is Russell Brand

And besides a second of "well that's a shame" no not really

7. I cried when Guru of Gang Starr died, I really felt a connection with him through his music, I also have family members who I've seen struggle with issues like he had.
    Got pretty upset when Paul Walker died too.

RIP

8. I cried when Amy Winehouse died

9. Haha naw I don't even fucking know them nor care to know any celebrity, just a fan of the work they do. I couldn't even imagine me crying over some stranger that I don't even know personally, for all I know he or she might of been a prick like the majority of celebrity's are.

10. #50 Boson-H, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I did shed a few silent tears for Robin when I was watching some of the tribute videos and thinking about him. He's not my favorite I don't think, but he definitely means a lot to my memories as a child. I was incredibly sad when Mitch Hedberg died, too.

Only one I can imagine crying for now would maybe be Morgan Freeman or something. All my favorite musicians are already dead. Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, kinda blows man.

11. Bob Marley is already dead so... :(

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

12. I'll never forget where I was when I found out Dio died.

R.I.P to a true icon

http://youtu.be/yzadTWKFzFc

The day Eddie Van Halen dies will be a dark day for myself and the music world.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

13. Vince McMahon and The Undertaker - I already know I will bawl like a baby. Even when I see how much they've aged, I catch mad feels.

14. Haha i believe you misunderstood. I didn't really mean "lyrics". An artist can transmit instrumental emotions, it doesn't have to be what they're saying a song. A guitar melody can show you just as much as a poetic verse can.

15. Lol ghost writers do most of those as well. C'mon man, most of these 'artists' never have enough free time to make their own music.

They can play.  But that's about it.  They're basically pretty savants.

16. #57 WizardInBlack, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    I cried when Steve Irwin died, taught me to love and respect animals and enjoy life to the fullest, his show pretty much helped shape my childhood too. I remember recording tons of episodes of crocodile hunter on vhs so i could rewatch them. It upset me so much when i found out he got stabbed by a fucking stingray, but he died doing what he loved and that's all that matters in the end imo.

17. Jason Statham, I would cry.

18. I don't have a favorite celebrity...If Ryan Tannehill died I'd probably cry because he's Miami's first good QB since Marino and the Dolphins would continue to suck.

19. #60 Bleeze, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    :smoke: