Would You Cry Over Your Favourite Celebrities Death?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AussieStonerH, Aug 13, 2014.

1. In honour of the great Robin Williams I thought I'd create this.

Is there any singers, actor, artist etc. Who you would cry over if they passed?

Damn my eyes lower than a bitch

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stan Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol no and the day I do please fucking shoot me

• Like Like x 6
  4. I cried when Kurt Cobain died, as well as Tupac and Left Eye

• Like Like x 5
  5. I'm only ever upset about great musicians that die. I was very upset when Ronnie James Dio passed away in 2010 he's my all time favorite musician and I never got to see him perform live :(
    But as for celebrities I do not and can not care for them.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

• Like Like x 1
  6. I dont cry for people I dont know personally.  I feel bad for them, but i dont know them.  They're strangers.  

• Like Like x 9
  7. When I young and Johnny cash died I cried my family still harass me about it haha.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. Nah. Paul Walker is and has been the only celebrity I've mourned, and even then I just felt somewhat sad. I really can't cry for someone if I didn't actually know them.

• Like Like x 1
    I am gonna go with this..

10. who didn't tear up when Jerry died!

• Like Like x 1
  11. yup. like the Hound said, i feel bad. like Robin wont be in anymore movies!  but i suppose suicides are more sad than other types of death(illness/age) because they usually come from depression or psychosis.

12. #12 Cereal Killer, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    I've been a little upset when a musician whose work I really love dies, but never to the extent of a loved one. No matter how much I enjoy someone's music, it's still never the same as losing someone in your own life. And while I can certainly feel bad for their family, etc., it'll never be the same as losing somebody that I personally know and love. And considering that, while I am respectful (at least within earshot), I'm overall pretty calloused to deaths of those who I don't have any sort of relationship to, so celebrities aren't really different.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Depends on the influence the person has had on you

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 black sabbath, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    I feel like my whole town cried when Ryan Dunn died, but no , I don't even think I have a favorite celebrity

15. I don't even cry when people I know die

Crying is gay

Omega369

• Like Like x 8
  16. I did'nt cry, but that shit did hurt, man. I mean he was the fuckin Genie, man..you ain't never had a friend like him.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I don't have any favorite celebritys

18. One of the few times I ever saw my father cry was the day John Lennon was killed.  I was 9.

I will freely admit that I cried on Monday for Robin.  I had the extraordinary pleasure of meeting him once for a brief moment, but that moment was forever seared into my memory because he was so kind and gracious.  AND FUNNY.  

• Like Like x 2
    bwaahaha! goofy fuck

• Like Like x 1