Which Rig Setup?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Jon3oh9, Aug 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407890254.012929.jpg

This $110 rig along with a Ti domeless and carb cap, or

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407890310.351402.jpg

This sick rig for $200 with a normal Ti nail.

I really think the second one is cool. I am also a new dabber and this is my first rig

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Personally I think either would be a viable dab rig. But just looking at the two with the options, I'd scoop the first.

Sent from my Z740G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How tall is the first one? It will come down to personal preference. Do you prefer bubblers or bongs? If your a tube man then go with the first, if you like bubblers go with the second.

4. both are nice. but i wud get the first with a ti nail nd carb cap. itll make ur dabs much better. n u can always just cahnge ur rig. i always advise ppl to get a nice nail first even if there rig itself cost $10 cuz u can always change it.

5. I would not pay 200 for that second one

6. I didn't knotice the prices. Go with the first one the second is not worth it.

7. I don't wanna switch over 100% to oil so I may get a nail/dome set up on the first one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I would definitely go for the first one. That particular piece stacks its bubbles really well. Plus it's a nice, relatively small piece that would work great for concentrates.

9. I would go with the first one as the down stem is glued to the piece making it hold better with a domeless and a carb cap you will want that.

Also always get a rig with a solid base so nothing tips over.